Author : Nisha Singh 1
Date of Publication :13th July 2017
Abstract: In the field of various real environment, there is problem of clubbing the data according to their behavior or working techniques. Fuzzy clustering can be used where any data belongs to more than one class or bucket formed anywhere. That means the decision to keep them in any bucket is done by applying some similarity measurements. According to this the data points of any data set can belong to more than one class, even having different membership function value to different class. Fuzzy clustering is comprising two very dissimilar data types as fuzzy data and usual (crisp) data. It is a kind of function working on probabilistic mode of evaluating the values. Where the whole process is done without training of values to that system is done. In this paper the data used is iris flower data based problems are used to be clustered with the proper usage of fuzzy clustering model.
- Bezdek, J., R. Ehlich, W. Full. 1984 FCM: The fuzzy c-means clustering algorithm. Computers and geosciences. 10(2) , 191-203.
- Cheng, H. D., Chen, J.R, Li., J.1998. Thresold selection based on fuzzy c-partition entropy approch. Pattern recognition, 31(7), 857-870
- Frank Hoppner, Fuzzy cluster analysis: methods for classification, data analysis, and image recognition.
- S.N. Sivanandam, S. Sumathi, Introduction to fuzzy logic using MATLAB.
- J. C. Bezdek, “Pattern recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms”, Plenum Press,New York, 1981.
- J.C. Dunn, “A fuzzy Relative of the ISODATA Process and Its Use in detecting Compact WellSeparated Clusters”, Journal of Cybernetics 3:1973,32-57
- Dibya Jyoti Bora and anil Kmumar Gupta, “A comparative study between Fuzzy Clustering Algorithm and Hard clustering Algorithm”, InternationalJournal of Computer Trends anmd technology (IJCTT), V10(2), Apr 2014. ISSN:2231- 2008.pp. 108-113.
- A. Rui and J.M.C. Sousa, “Comparison of fuzzy clustering algorithms for classification”, Inetrnational Symposium on evolving Fuzzy Systems, 2006.pp.112- 117.
- Prodip Hore, Lawrence O. Hall, and Dmitry B. Goldgof “Single Pass Fuzzy C Means”, CSEEE, vol.28, 2000.
- M. Alata, M. Molhim, and A. Ramini, “Optimizing Fuzzy C Means clustering algorithm using GA”, Proceedings of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 29, 2008