Author : Priyanka Mathapati 1
Date of Publication :30th June 2018
Abstract: Bus tracking is one of the major problems in the society. The passengers will not get to know the arrival of buses at different stages. This paper helps to overcome the problem of exact arrival and departure time of the bus at particular stage. This tracking system tracks the bus location by automating the data to the controller as well to the registered user. In this paper an user android application is provided to know the details of busses such as bus number, route contains source and destination, location of the bus as well as the arrival time.To do this AURDINO is used in the ETM machine of the bus.
- Dr D Durga Bhavani and S C V S L S Ravi Kiran, “Intelligent Bus Monitoring and Management System”, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science Vol II WCECS October 24-26, 2012, San Francisco, USA.
- Ahmed Ahmed and Elshaimaa Nada,” University Buses Routing And Tracking system”, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) Vol 9, No 1, February 2017.
- Yasha Sardey and Pranoti Deshmukh “GPS and GSM based Passenger Tracking System”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 100– No.2, August 2014 [
- Dhananjaya S Shet and Arun Jain, “Real Time Web Based Bus Tracking System”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 03 Issue: 02 | Feb-2016.
- “University buses routing and tracking system”, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT) Vol9, No 1, February 2017.