Author : Chaitra K M 1
Date of Publication :21st June 2018
Abstract: Plants play a very significant role in the agricultural field. As India is an unindustrialized country and the position of any country in the word depends on its agricultural production. Due to climatic changes and environmental condition many of disease occur in plant. Sometimes human eye cannot identify the diseases, the plant leaf disease badly affect the worth of the production. To overcome this an android application is developed which identifies the diseases on the plant leaves and provides prevention methods. Plant leaf disease identification is done based on the image captured using this android application. Detecting the plant leaf disease at the early stages helps the farmer to overcome it and it properly
- Te-Wei Chiang and Tien-Wei Tsai, "CBIR via themultiresolution wavelet features of interest," Journalof Information Technology & Applications, vol.l, pp.205-214 , December 2006.
- S.Selvarajah and S.R. Kodituwakku, "Analysis & comparison of texture features for CBIR," International Journal of Latest Trends in Computing , vol. 2, E-ISSN: 2045-5364, March 2011.
- ViniKatyal and Aviral, " Leaf vein segmentation using odd gabor filters and morphological operation," International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science Volume 3, No. 3, May-June 2012
- Francesco Bianconi and Antonio Fernandez , "Evaluation of the effects of Gabor filter parameters on texture c1assification," Science Direct, Pattern Recognition, pp. 3325-3335, 2007.
- Dengsheng Zhang and Guojun Lu, "A comparative study on shape retrieval using Fourier descriptor with different shape signatures," Gippsland School of Computing and Information Technology. In Proc. of IEEE Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME’OI), 2001
- Peng-Yeng Yin, Yang Mingqiang, KpalmaKidiyo, and Ronsin Joseph, "A survey of shape feature extraction techniques," Author manuscript, published in "Pattern recognition, July 2008.