Author : Aniket Srivastava 1
Date of Publication :28th December 2018
Abstract: The case examines how India based DS Digital Solutions Limited (DS Digital), grew in a short span of time to emerge as a leader in the ICT market for e-learning and m-learning. It explains DS Digital's strategy of developing product portfolios unique pedagogy and expanding its variety of digital content presence in CBSE schools of India and Middle East. The company is the pioneer in providing IT-enabled education solutions for the K-12 segment as a digital arm of a publishing company. DS Digital created a wide base of customers including government and private schools. The company expanded into foreign countries mostly through inorganic route which saved it costs related to market research and marketing. DS Digital even diversified into running pre and formal schools which were viewed as its way of forward integration and risk diversification by industry observers.
- American International School official website. http://www.aisch.net (Accessed on July 7, 2013)
- Watanabe, K. (2005). A study on the needs for eLearning: Through the analysis of national survey and case studies. Progress in Informatics, 2, 77-86.
- Meredith, S., & Newton, B. (2003). Models of eLearning: technology promise vs learner needs literature review, The International Journal of Management Education, 3(3), 43-56.
- Awwad, F., Ayesh, A., & Awwad, S. (2013). Effectiveness of laptop usage in UAE university undergraduate teaching, The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 12(2).
- Concannon, F., Flynn, A., & Campbell, M. (2005). What campus-based students think about the quality and benefits of elearning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 36(2), 501–512.