Author : Mrs.M.Rama Prabha 1
Date of Publication :18th January 2019
Abstract: Recent advancements in Internet of Things (IoT) have emerged to exploit in many real world applications. Deep learning (DL) is gaining importance due to its incomparable analytics results and recommendations. The major challenge of IoT devices is availability of limited resource, which opens door for many researches on smart data processing and resource allocation. In this study, we provide an overview of DL techniques exploited for IoT domain. The study focuses on resource allocation and workload management for IoT data using DL techniques. We summarize recent researches that leveraged DL techniques in IoT domain. This survey covers IoT devices integrated with DL techniques for smart data process and resource allocation. We also study DL techniques incorporated on edge computing and cloud computing data centers for IoT applications
- Fengxiao Tang, Zubair Md. Fadlullah, Bomin Mao, and Nei Kato, "An Intelligent Traffic Load Prediction Based Adaptive Channel Assignment Algorithm in SDNIoT: A Deep Learning Approach" IEEE Internet of Things Journal, May 2018
- Zhuoran Zhao , Kamyar Mirzazad Barijough, and Andreas Gerstlauer, “DeepThings: Distributed Adaptive Deep Learning Inference on Resource-Constrained IoT Edge Clusters”, IEEE transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 37, no. 11, November 2018
- Yue Xu, "Recent Machine Learning Applications to Internet of Things (IoT)", Recent Machine Learning Applications to Internet of Things (IoT)
- Arslan Musaddiq, Yousaf Bin Zikria, Oliver Hahm, Heejung Yu, Ali Kashif Bashir And Sung Won Kim, “A Survey on Resource Management in IoT Operating Systems”, IEEE Access, Volume: 6, February 2018, pages 8459 – 8482.
- Woochul Kang and Daeyeon Kim, "DeepRT: A Predictable Deep Learning Inference Framework for IoT Devices", 2018 IEEE/ACM Third International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation.
- Hesham El-Sayed, Sharmi Sankar, Mukesh Prasad, Deepak Puthal, Akshansh Gupta, Manoranjan Mohanty, And Chin-Teng Lin, “Edge of Things: The Big Picture on the Integration of Edge, IoT and the Cloud in a Distributed Computing Environment”, IEEE Access, Volume:6, pages 1706 – 1717.
- Stephen D. Liang, "Smart and Fast Data Processing for Deep Learning in Internet of Things: Less is More", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Pages 1-1, August 2018.
- He Li, Kaoru Ota, and Mianxiong Dong, “Learning IoT in Edge: Deep Learning for the Internet of Things with Edge Computing”, IEEE Network Volume: 32 , Issue: 1 , Jan.-Feb. 2018 , Pages: 96 – 101.
- Fengxiao Tang, Bomin Mao, Zubair Md. Fadlullah, and Nei Kato, "On a Novel Deep-Learning-Based Intelligent Partially Overlapping Channel Assignment in SDN-IoT”, IEEE Communications Magazine, Volume: 56, Page(s): 80 – 86, Issue: 9 , Sept. 2018
- Jun Xu, Jingyu Wang, Qi Qi, Haifeng Sun, Bo He, “Deep neural networks for application awareness in SDN-based network”, IEEE 28th International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (MLSP), September 2018.
- Xiaoming He, Kun Wang, Huawei Huang, Yixuan Wang, and Song Guo, “Green Resource Allocation based on Deep Reinforcement Learning in Content-Centric IoT”, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, February 2018.
- Yifei Wei, F. Richard Yu, Mei Song, and Zhu Han, “Joint Optimization of Caching, Computing, and Radio Resources for Fog-Enabled IoT Using Natural ActorCritic Deep Reinforcement Learning”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, October 2018.
- Nguyen Cong Luong, Zehui Xiong, Ping Wang, and Dusit Niyato, “Optimal Auction For Edge Computing Resource Management in Mobile Blockchain Networks: A Deep Learning Approach”, IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2018.
- Zhong Zhang, Donghong Li, "Hybrid Cross Deep Network for Domain Adaptation and Energy Saving in Visual Internet of Things", IEEE Internet of Things Journal, June 2018.
- Minghui Min, Dongjin Xu, Liang Xiao, Yuliang Tang, Di Wu, "Learning-Based Computation Offloading for IoT Devices with Energy Harvesting", Networking and Internet Architecture, 2017.