Author : Arpitha B A 1
Date of Publication :17th May 2019
Abstract: The growth in an industrial and infrastructural frameworks leads to the environmental affairs like pollution. Pollution is becoming serious issue so there is need to build such a flourishing system which overcomes the problems and monitor as well as control the parameters. Industrial Automation is the control of electronic devices in our industrial whether we are there or aware. This system is designed to be low cost, low energy and expandable allowing a variety of devices to be controlled. It is a voice based industrial automation system which will be very useful for old aged people and disabled people, basically for one’s who cannot perform basic activity efficiently. The main aim of this project is to make life easier and control industrial appliances by android voice command using Wi-Fi as communication protocol between raspberry-pi and Android device. It includes controlling industrial appliances remotely through phone, laptop etc. The main objective is to design a smart industrial automation which can be controlled and monitored by the Raspberry Pi via the Internet of Things(IoT). This will help the industrial owners to provide a simple, fast and reliable way to automate and manage their industrial.
- S.R.N. Purnima Reddy, „„Design of Remote Monitoring and Control System with Automatic Irrigation System using GSM-Bluetooth,‟‟ in International Journal of Computer Applications , Volume 47, No.12, pp. 12-25,2012.
- A. Lay-Ekuakille,P.Vergallo, and N.I.Guannoccaro „„Prediction and validation of outcomes from air monitoring sensors and network of sensors,‟‟ in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Sensing Technology, pp. 73-78,2011.
- V.Ahmed,„„Innovative cost effective approach from cell phone based remote controlled embedded system for irrigation,‟‟ in proceedings of International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, pp. 419-424,2011.
- GhainmAlwan, and Farooq Mehdi. „„Study the stability of a wastewater treatment unit using LabVIEW,‟‟ Chemical Engineering Department, University of Technology/chemical Eng. Department, Tikrit journal for science & Technology, pp. 56-62,2011.
- Jifeng Ding, Jiyin Zhao, and Biao Ma.„„Remote monitoring system of Temperature and Humidity based on GSM,‟‟ in proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application, pp. 678-681,2008.
- N.Kularatna,andB.H.Sudantha, „„An environmental air pollution monitoring system based on the IEEE 1451 standard for low cost requirements,‟‟ IEEE Sensors Journal, volume 8, pp. 415-422,April 2008.
- Chen Peijiang and Jiang Xuehua. „„Design and Implementation of Remote Monitoring System Based on GSM,‟‟ Pacific-Asia Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application, volume 15, pp. 678-681,2008.
- Y.Ma, M.Richards, M.Ghanem, Y.Guo, and J.Hassard, „„Air Pollution Monitoring and Mining Based on Sensor Grid in London,‟‟Sensors, volume 13, pp. 3601-3623,2008.
- J.Elson, and A.Estrin, „„Sensor networks: a bridge to the physical world,‟‟ Wireless Sensor Networks, volume 9, pp. 3-20,2004.