Author : O.Sampath 1
Date of Publication :9th August 2019
Abstract: The efficiency of a wireless sensor network depends on its life time performance. By conserving the energy of each sensor for increase in the network lifetime. The basic operations of a wireless sensor network are sensing  the data to the energy sink term is for next transmitting node. The communication or routing  process operation be allowed in any operations for all nodes . We propose to select a specific collection of nodes for communication with considering the importance of wireless sensor where security  and power usage  is taken as top priority. Considering the overheads caused by various approaches, recently developed protocols provide a clustering mechanism namely “passive clustering”. The proposed work also includes Clustering protocol which can conserve power in these networks while at the same in preserving as many merits of a clustering approach as possible.
- http://www.xbow.com/Products/Wireless_Sensor_Net works.htm. Consultada el 1 de febrero de 2009.
- S. Muruganathan, D. Ma, R. Bhasin, A. Fapojuwo, “A Centralized Energy-Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Commun. Mag., 2005, Vol. 43, Issue 3, pp. 8-13.
- S. Olariu, Q. Xu. “Information Assurance in Wireless Sensor Networks”. Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium. 2005. pp. 236-240.
- A. Mainwaring, J. Polastre, R. Szewczyk, D. Culler, J. Anderson. “Wireless Sensor Networks for Habitat Monitoring”. Proceedings of the 1st ACM International workshop on wireless sensor Networks and applications. 2002. pp. 88-97.
- ZIgBee Specification. “ZigBee Document 053474r06, version 1.0”. December 2004. http://www.zigbee.org/ Consultada el 1 de febrero de 2009.
- M. Augusto M. Vieira, D. C. da Silva Junior. “Survey on Wireless Sensor Network Devices”. Proceedings of the IEEE conference Emerging Technologies and Factory Automatization. Vol. 1. 2003. pp. 537-544.
- J. N. Al karaki, A. E. Kamal. “Routing Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks: A survey”. IEEE Wireless Communications. Vol. 11. 2004. pp. 6-28.
- V. Ramasubramanian and D. Mosse, “Bra: a bidirectional routing abstraction for asymmetric mobile ad hoc networks,” IEEE/ACM Transaction on Networking(TON), vol. 16, no. 1, 2008, pp. 116-129.
- D. Tian and N. D. Georganas, “Energy efficient routing with guaranteed delivery in wireless sensor networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), Mar. 2003, pp. 1923-1929.
- M. D. Yarvis, N. Kushalnagar, H. Singh, A. Rangarajan, Y. Liu, and S. Singh, “Exploiting heterogeneity in sensor networks,” IEEE INFOCOM, Mar. 2005, pp. 878-890.