Author : Shantkumari M 1
Date of Publication :13th August 2019
Abstract: In this paper, we represent survey on the different types of disease in grape and their identification. Grape disease identification is a technique where disease is recognized based on the various features.There are different types of identification techniques such as Image Segmentation, SVM, KNN, Artificial Intelligence and Image Processing Technique,Binary Classification Technique, Image Processing and Machine Learning Algorithms. Grape disease identification has wide application in the Agriculture field to maximize the productivity. The main goal of this survey paper is to give an overview of various techniques for Grape disease and provides the general method, which utilize these techniques
- Kambale, Goutum&Bilgi, Prof.Dr.Nitin. (2017). A Survey Paper on Crop Disease Identification and Classification Using Pattern Recognition and Digital Image Processing Techniques National Conference On Advances In Computational Biology, Communication, And Data Analytics 14 | Page (ACBCDA 2017).
- W. Lele, L. Guodong, S. Liping, L. Mengying, L. Dongmei and W. Lijuan, "Research on Segmentation of Grape Disease Based on Improved Watershed Algorithm," 2017 International Conference on Smart City and Systems Engineering (ICSCSE), Changsha, 2017, pp. 132-135
- N. Krithika and A. G. Selvarani, "An individual grape leaf disease identification using leaf skeletons and KNN classification," 2017 International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS), Coimbatore, 2017, pp. 1-5.
- P. B. Padol and A. A. Yadav, "SVM classifier based grape leaf disease detection," 2016 Conference on Advances in Signal Processing (CASP), Pune, 2016, pp. 175-179.
- S. S. Sannakki, V. S. Rajpurohit, V. B. Nargund and P. Kulkarni, "“Diagnosis and classification of grape leaf diseases using neural networks”," 2013 Fourth International Conference on Computing, Communications and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), Tiruchengode, 2013, pp. 1-5.
- Patel, Arpita& Joshi, Barkha. (2017). A Survey on the Plant Leaf Disease Detection Techniques. IJARCCE. 6. 229-231. 10.17148/IJARCCE.2017.6143.
- S. S. Patil and S. A. Thorat, "Early detection of grapes diseases using machine learning and IoT," 2016 Second International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Information Processing (CCIP), Mysore, 2016, pp. 1- 5.
- N. Agrawal, J. Singhai and D. K. Agarwal, "Grape leaf disease detection and classification using multi-class support vector machine," 2017 International Conference on Recent Innovations in Signal processing and Embedded Systems (RISE), Bhopal, 2017, pp. 238-244.
- A. Meunkaewjinda, P. Kumsawat, K. Attakitmongcol and A. Srikaew, "Grape leaf disease detection from color imagery using hybrid intelligent system," 2008 5th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Krabi, 2008, pp. 513-516.
- B. Sandika, S. Avil, S. Sanat and P. Srinivasu, "Random forest based classification of diseases in grapes from images captured in uncontrolled environments," 2016 IEEE 13th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICSP), Chengdu, 2016, pp. 1775-1780.