Author : Sabia Gupta 1
Date of Publication :11th September 2019
Abstract: Data Mining is helpful for getting the valuable knowledge from huge sets of data. Data mining techniques mostly have been seen in real-world databases. Many educational organizations like to work on the secure media for e-banking. E-banking provides many services to its clients but still customers are not satisfied. In all the services, security is one of the major issues. In this paper, data mining’s cluster technique has been used along with SPSS tool and secured logins have been ensured by providing double security at the login. First is an image along with the username and password and second is a passkey which is sent by the bank server only to the respective user.
- A. Kshirsagar, L. Dole (2014), "A review on data mining methods for identity crime detection”, International Journal of Electrical, Economics and computer systems 2(1), pp. 51-55.
- Amutha (2016), “A study of consumer awareness towards E-Banking”, International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences, 5(4), pp. 350- 353.
- B. M. Ramageri (2014), “Data mining techniques and applications”, Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering, 1(4), pp. 301-305.
- D. N. V. K. Reddy, M. S. Reddy (2015), “A study on customer’s perception and satisfaction towards electronic banking in Khammam district”, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 17(12), pp.20- 27.
- D. Stojanovic, M. Krstic (2017), “Modern approaches and challenges of risk management in electronic banking”, 10th International Scientific Conference “Science and Higher Education in Function of Sustainable Development", 2(7), pp. 41- 48.
- E. A. Shanab, S. Matalqa (2015), “Security and fraud issues of E-Banking”, International Journal of Computer Networks and Applications, 2(4), pp. 179- 187.
- E. M. K. Ahmad, H. A. Zubi (2011), "E-banking functionality and outcomes of customer satisfaction: An empirical investigation”, International Journal of Marketing Studies, 3(1), pp. 50-65.
- E. R. Nwogu (2014),“Improving the security of the internet banking system using three-level security implementation”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology & Security, 4(6), pp. 167-176.
- Fozia (2013), “A comparative study of customer perception towards e-banking services provided by selected private & public sector bank in India”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication, 3(9), pp. 283-292.
- F. S. Roozbahani, S. N. Hojjati, R. Azad (2015), “The role of e-payment tools and e-banking in customer satisfaction”, International Journal of Advanced Networking and Applications, 7(2), pp. 2640-2649.
- L.Ali, F. Ali, P. Surendran, B. Thomas (2016), "The effects of cyber threat on customer's behavior in ebanking services", International Journal of EEducation, E-Management and E-Learning, 7(1), pp. 70-78.
- M. Rani (2012), “A study on the customer perception towards e-banking in Ferozepur district”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(1), pp. 108-118.
- N. Devadiga, H. Kothari, H. Jain (2017), “E-banking security using cryptography, steganography and data mining ”, International Journal of Computer Applications", 164(9), pp. 26-30.
- N. Jain, V. Srivastava (2013), “Data mining techniques: A survey paper”, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 2(11), pp. 116-119. [
- S. Pakojwar, N. J. Uke (2014), “Security in online banking services-A comparative study”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 3(10), pp. 16850- 16857.
- U.S. Rajput (2015), “Customer perception on ebanking service”, Pacific Business Review International, 8(4), pp. 85-94.
- V. Jayasree, V. S. Balan (2013), “A review on data mining in banking sector”, American Journal of Applied Sciences, 10(10), pp. 1160-1165
- V. Jham (2016), “Customer satisfaction with internet banking: Exploring the mediating role of trust”, Journal of Emerging Trends in economics and Management Sciences, 7(2), pp.75-87.
- Z. B. Omariba, N. B. Masese, G. Wanyembi (2012),"Security and privacy of electronic banking", International Journal of Computer Science Issues, 9(4), pp.432-446