Author : Dr R B Kulkarni 1
Date of Publication :13th September 2018
Abstract: The Digital flexibility is a quickly developing perspective that is accomplishing acknowledgment. Negative Cyber-assaults are those that oppositely impact the accessibility, uprightness or secrecy of IT arrange frameworks and related administrations and data. Earlier research works have carried on information control by an adversary as a worry, yet their works neglected to sum up the experiments. Many focused on formulating assault vectors inverse to explicit AI calculations and applications, for example, the Support Vector Machine (SVM) classifier. In our proposed work, an autonomous methodology on flexibility assessment and the development of enemy versatile classifiers utilizing Cluster Tree Map (CTM) Algorithm is finished. All information types in the area of Cyber Network information investigation are focused. The goal is to make a familiarity with any such strategy able to do effectively demonstrating the innovativeness and expertise of digital assailants and in this manner creating solo learning model. Better expected precision is achieved by utilizing Scalable Resilience Machine Learning Classifiers (SR-MLC).
- Simon, A., & Singh, M. (2015). An Overview of M Learning and its Ap. International Journal of Electrical Sciences Electrical Sciences & Engineering (IJESE), 22.
- Ford, V., & Siraj, A. (2014, October). Applications of Machine Learning in Cyber Security. In Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering.
- P. Dubey. Recognition, mining and synthesis moves computers to the era of tera. Intel Tech. Magazine, 9(2):1–10, Feb. 2005
- Venkataramani, S., Raghunathan, A., Liu, J., & Shoaib, M. (2015, June). Scalable-effort classifiers for energy-efficient machine learning. In Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Design Automation Conference (p. 67). ACM.
- Girvan, M.; Newman, M.E. Community structure in social and biological networks. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2002, 99, 7821–7826. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Shi, J.; Malik, J. Normalized cuts and image segmentation. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 2000, 22, 888–905.
- Alpert, C.J.; Kahng, A.B.; Yao, S.Z. Spectral partitioning with multiple eigenvectors. Discret. Appl. Math. 1999, 90, 3–26. [CrossRef]  Chung, F. Spectral Graph Theory; American Mathematical Society: Providence, RI, USA, 1997.
- Buczak, A. L., & Guven, E. (2016). A survey of data mining and machine learning methods for cyber security intrusion detection. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 18(2), 1153-1176.
- T. T. T. Nguyen and G. Armitage, “A survey of techniques for internet traffic classification using machine learning,” IEEE Commun. Surv. Tuts., vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 56–76, Fourth Quart. 2008.