Author : Dr.Bhagyashree M. Deshpande 1
Date of Publication :14th June 2018
Abstract: The socio-legal research is of tremendous value as it deals with the actual application of the legal provisions. The purpose of law is only served when it is effectively implemented; and it is only possible to know the effectiveness of the law through the socio-legal research. The socio-legal research involves many intricate issues such as the sampling technique and the primary sources of data collection which have to be dealt very carefully and cautiously with the help of the principle of research methodology. The legal research helps in theory building which after verification can be applied to facts, whereas the socio-legal research can help in fact finding which in turn aids the theory building.
- D. K. Bhattacharyya, Research Methodology. (Excel Books India
- Gupta Mukul. Gupta Deepa, Research Methodology. (PHI Learning Private Limited)
- PagadalaSuganda Devi,Research Methodology Handbook for Learners. (Notion Press)
- C. R. Kothari,Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques. (New Age International)
- Rajendar Kumar,Research Methodology. (APH Publishing Corporation)