Author : Nasreen Taj M.B 1
Date of Publication :30th September 2020
Abstract: The paper represents how to monitor health remotely by the use wearable sensors, mainly and care holders. Serviceable sensors will assist elderly persons for self-sustaining who are living alone in their homes. This approach focusing on the welfare of elderly persons. There is a drastic change in technology and modern style of coping paradigm authorize coexistent acquisition, computing and keep an eye on activities in home automation. The system given specific features can be serviceable gadgets to behold the complete health prime of the patient and an automation application software for relatives will decrease expenses incurred for maintaining health and health practitioner’s burden in attentive units. Moreover, it also helpful for relatives to keep an eye on activities of elder person, whenever, they are on the outside from habitation.
- Emre Oner Tartan, Cebrail Ciflikli: “An Android application for geolocation based health Monitoring, consultancy and alarm system”, 2018.
- Sumit Paul, Mohd. Hamim, Md. Nafiur Rahaman: “IOT based remote health monitoring system for patients and elderly people”, 2019.
- Mohammed Mehedi Hassan, Abdulhameed Alelaiwi, and Md. Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan: “Secured and Dependable connected smart home system for elderly”, 2017.
- H.M. Adam, P.J. Soh: “Development of a Health Monitoring Vest for the Elderly”, IEEE paper 2016.
- Laura Sookhai, Jean F. Coppola and Chris Gaur “Intergenerational Activity Tracker Program: Impact with Health Related Outcomes on Older Adults, IEEE paper, 2015.