Author : Jagan Raj Jayapandiyan 1
Date of Publication :21st December 2020
Abstract: In this proposed research work, an attempt has been made to use multiple image files for steganography encoding along with the capability of secret text recovery in the event of any image corruption during the transit. This algorithm is effective on the security factor of secret image since the embedded checksum will validate for any unauthorized users or intruders attempt to corrupt the picture in any aspect. If any of the stego image underwent any steganalysis or MiM attack, then this proposed algorithm can effectively regenerate the content of one stego image using other intact stego images received in the receiving end.
- Petitcolas, FAP; Anderson RJ; Kuhn MG (1999). "Information Hiding: A survey" (PDF). Proceedings of the IEEE. 87 (7): 1062–78. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.333.9397. doi:10.1109/5.771065. Retrieved 2008-09-02.
- Dunbar, Bret. “A detailed look at Steganographic Techniques and their use in an Open-Systems Environment.” (2002).
- Y. Liu, S. Liu, Y. Wang, H. Zhao, S. Liu “Video steganography: a review” Neurocomputing, 335 (2019), pp. 238-250 (2019)
- J. Horng, C. Chang and G. Li, "Steganography Using Quotient Value Differencing and LSB Substitution for AMBTC Compressed Images," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 129347-129358, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3009232.
- M. A. Hameed, M. Hassaballah, S. Aly and A. I. Awad, "An Adaptive Image Steganography Method Based on Histogram of Oriented Gradient and PVDLSB Techniques," in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 185189- 185204, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2960254.
- M. C. Kasapbaşi, "A New Chaotic Image Steganography Technique Based on Huffman Compression of Turkish Texts and Fractal Encryption with Post-Quantum Security," in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 148495-148510, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2946807 Setiadi De Rosal Ignatius Moses, “Payload Enhancement on Least Significant Bit Image Steganography Using Edge Area Dilation”, in Polish Academy of Sciences, Committee of Electronics and Telecommunication, Vol. 65, No. 2, pp. 287-292, 2019, DOI 10.24425/ijet.2019.126312
- Jagan Raj J and Prasath S. Article: Validating Data Integrity in Steganographed Images using Embedded Checksum Technique. IJCA Proceedings on National Conference on Research Issues in Image Analysis and Mining Intelligence NCRIIAMI 2015(1):5-8, June 2015
- J. R. Jayapandiyan, C. Kavitha and K. Sakthivel, "Enhanced Least Significant Bit Replacement Algorithm in Spatial Domain of Steganography Using Character Sequence Optimization," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 136537-136545, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3009234.
- Jayapandiyan, Jagan Raj & C., Kavitha & Sakthivel, K.. (2020). Optimal Secret Text Compression Technique for Steganographic Encoding by Dynamic Ranking Algorithm. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 1427. 012005. 10.1088/1742- 6596/1427/1/012005.
- Jayapandiyan, Jagan Raj & C., Kavitha, “Coalesced Technique in Steganographic Images Using Encoded Conversion for Augmented Security” in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Creative Engineering, Vol.7, No.4, April 2017
- Jayapandiyan, Jagan Raj & C., Kavitha, “Enhancing the data security and data integrity in steganographed images by store bit randomization” in in International Journal of Innovative Technology and Creative Engineering, Vol.5, No.12, Dec 2015