Author : Digpal Singh Chouhan 1
Date of Publication :6th January 2021
Abstract: ACO as a man-made Intelligence (AI) based search technique mostly relies on the past search leads to order to seek out a path between the specified source and destination nodes during a MANET. Artificial ants getting used for this purpose may cause reinforcement which will consequently end in a premature convergence of the trail finding procedure which may be overcome using randomization techniques so as for deciding during route discovery. In ACO technique, a gaggle of artificial ants work collaboratively so as to seek out an optimal solution to a given optimization problem by virtue of their communication that mimics the communication behavior of real ants. An optimal path between source and destination are often achieved on the idea of concentration of pheromone deposited by the ants along the trail of their traversal. In this paper we study and review ACO technique and various aspects related to it. Its implementation with MANET, Security issues and Concerns, various QoS based mechanisms.
- Alamsyah, Eko Setijadi, I Ketut Eddy Purnama, Mauridhi Hery Pumomo, "Performance Comparative of AODV AOMDV and DSDV Routing Protocols in MANET Using NS2", Application for Technology of Information and Communication (iSemantic) 2018 International Seminar on, pp. 286-289, 2018.
- Shafqat Ali, Adnan Ahmed, Muhammad Raza, "Towards Better Routing Protocols for IoT", Computing Mathematics and Engineering Technologies (iCoMET) 2019 2nd International Conference on, pp. 1-5, 2019.
- K. G. Preetha, A. Unnikrishnan, Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Informatics, vol. 712, pp. 427, 2018.
- Praveena, D.Sangeetha, M..Showmyaa,”Efficient Transmission and Trust Based Protocol in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks” DOI: 10.1109/ICSNS.2018.8573673,pp.1-7.
- Munsifa Firdaus Khan, Indrani Das, 2017,” A study on quality-of-service routing protocols in mobile ad hoc networks” DOI: 10.1109/IC3TSN.2017.8284458, pp.95-97.
- Manjunath M, Manjaiah D.H, "Stipulated Region Based Routing (SRR) algorithm for Mobile Ad Hoc Network", Soft-Computing and Networks Security (ICSNS) 2015 International Conference on, pp. 1-6, 2015.
- Manjunath M ,Dr. Manjaiah D.H, 2015,” Spatial DSDV (S-DSDV) routing algorithm for mobile ad hoc network” pp. 625-629.
- M. Mohanapriya and I. Krishnamurthi, "Modified DSR protocol for detection and removal of selective black hole attack in MANET," Comput. Electr. Eng., vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 530- 538, Feb. 2014.
- L. E. Quispe and L. M. Galan, "Behavior of Ad Hoc routing protocols, analyzed for emergency and rescue scenarios, on a real urban area," Expert Syst. Appl., vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 2565-2573, Apr. 2014.
- T. Biswas, "Spatially Diffused Pathsets to Achieve Degrees of Robustness in ad hoc networks," pp. 1-72, 2010.
- P. Venkata Krishna, V. Saritha, G. Vedha, a. Bhiwal, and a. S. Chawla, "Quality-of serviceenabled ant colony-based multipath routing for mobile ad hoc networks," IET Commun., vol. 6, no. 1, p. 76