Author : Dr. Nitin Mukundrao Ambade 1
Date of Publication :25th March 2021
Abstract: This research report has tried to capture the current scenario of the health insurance sector in India. The latest technology used in the health insurance sector have been analysed and described extensively. The technology used in the process of underwriting is described and analysed. Pre-authorization and claims management are the processes that are inseparable from the health insurance sector. Health insurance sectors provided medical benefits including medical costs and medical expenses that might help the common people financially. Health insurances fraud, abuses and e waste- management processes were involved, however, still its effectiveness increased the importance of Health Insurance gradually.
- Ahlin, T. N. (2016). Health insurance in India: what do we know and why is ethnographic research needed. Anthropology & medicine, 23(1), , 102-124.
- Dang, A. D. (2021). Importance of Evidence-Based Health Insurance Reimbursement and Health Technology Assessment for achieving Universal Health Coverage and Improved Access to Health in India. . Value in Health Regional Issues, 24, , 24-30
- Gnatzy, T. &. (2012). Scenario development for an evolving health insurance industry in rural India: INPUT for business model innovation. . Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 79(4), , 688-699.
- India, I. T. (2021, February 27). Income Tax India. Retrieved February 27, 2021, from Income Tax India: https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
- Khan, B. A. (2019). Healthcare waste management in Asian developing countries: A mini review. Waste Management & Research, 37(9). Healthcare waste management in Asian developing countries: A mini review. Waste Management & Research, 37(9) , 863- 875.
- Morrow, A. S. (2020). Leveraging machine learning to identify predictors of receiving psychosocial treatment for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. . Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 47, , 680-692.
- Nandi, S. &. (2020). Using an equity-based framework for evaluating publicly funded health insurance programmes as an instrument of UHC in Chhattisgarh State, India. Health Research Policy and Systems, 18, , 1-14.
- Nayak, B. B. (2019). Application of digital technologies in health insurance for social good of bottom of pyramid customers in India. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy. Application of digital technologies in health insurance for social good of bottom of pyramid customers in India. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy. , 1-10.
- Park, D. &. (2019). Blockchain in Health Insurance: Sharing Medical Information and Preventing Insurance Fraud. Korean Journal of Financial Studies, 48(4), , 417-447.
- Prinja, S. C. (2017). Impact of publicly financed health insurance schemes on healthcare utilization and financial risk protection in India: a systematic review. PloS one, 12(2), , e0170996.
- Waghade, S. S. (2018). A comprehensive study of healthcare fraud detection based on machine learning. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 13(6). A comprehensive study of healthcare fraud detection based on machine learning. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 13(6) , 4175-4178.
- Yadav, A. K. (2021). Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare. . Artificial Intelligence and Global Society: Impact and Practices, , 95.