Author : GOKILA BRINDHA P 1
Date of Publication :21st July 2021
Abstract: Accurate detection of diabetic macular edema (DME) is a crucial task in optical coherence tomography (OCT) images of the attention. Age-related degeneration (AMD) and diabetic macular edema disease are the leading causes of blindness being diagnosed. Fully automating OCT image detection can significantly decrease the tedious clinician labour and acquire a faithful pre- diagnosis from the analysis of the structural elements of the retina. Deep learning techniques are often applied within the prediction of the attention disease. The goal of this project is to optimize the hyperparameters of CNN model. During this work a study has been administered using grid search and random search optimization algorithms in tuning the hyperparameters of CNN model. The analysis done by evaluating the performance of those algorithms on classification of retinal disease.
- Ji-Hyun Yoo, Hyun-il Yoon, Hyeong-Gyun Kim, HeeSeung Yoon and Seung-Soo Han,” Optimization of hyperparameter for CNN model using genetic algorithm”, dept. of Information and Communication Engineering Myongji University Yongin, Republic of Korea ,2019.
- B.Sakthi Karthi Durai, J.Benadictraja, C.Sathya.,” A Research on Retinal Diseases Predictionin Image Processing”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-3S, January 2020.
- Bambang Krismono Triwijoyoa,b, Boy Subirosa Sabargunaa , Widodo Budihartoa , Edi,Abdurachmana,” Deep learning approach for classification of eye diseases based on color fundus images” ,BUMIGORA UNIVERSITY, MATARAM, INDONESIA.
- Detection of Age - Related Macular Degeneration using Deep Learning”,Deepika S.N Vemuri, Nagaveni. B Assistant Professor of Department of Computer Science and Engineering BVRIT Hyderabad, College of Engineering for Women Hyderabad, India,2020.
- Wejdan L. Alyoubi * , Wafaa M. Shalash, Maysoon F. Abulkhair , “Diabetic retinopathy detection through deep learning techniques: A review” ,information Technology Department, University of King Abdul Aziz, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,2020.