Author : Vishal Jayaswal 1
Date of Publication :21st July 2021
Abstract: The project aims at developing a criminal management system that will be capable of working online and which is effortlessly approachable to the police department along with all the other residents of the country also. The residents of the country can file the F.I.R. online and their F.I.R. will get registered in the nearby police station through centralized data handling. To keep away the fake users, system will make use of O.T.P. generation and QR code technique. Also, to access the previous records of the criminals correctly, system will use biometrics and images of the criminals for accuracy. The system also generates the report of crime rate in a particular area through statistical analysis of crime rate. It enables the interstation communication in real time for reduced time consumption. We intend to make a system which overcomes the shortcomings of primitive manual criminal management system and make it run parallel to the developing world.
- Criminal Records Ohio Information System”, [online]. Available: http://ww.society.ezinemark.com/criminalrecords- ohioinformationsystem171e851d4ae.html[accessed 18 April 2019]
- Archana M., et al., Online Crime Reporting System, in Int. Jnl. Of Advanced Networking and Applications((IJANA)
- Pradnya Ogale, et al., – Online Crime Reporting and Management System using Data Mining, in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume 07, Issue – 01,Jan,2020
- D. K. Tayal, et al., “Crime detection and Criminal identification in India using data Mining Techniques,” AI & SOCIETY, vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 117–127, 2015.
- S. Saitta, et al., bounded Index for cluster th International Conference on Validity,” in 5 Machine Learning and Data Mining (MLDM 2007), vol. 4571, July 2007, pp. 174–187
- SaharBayoumi, Sarah AlDakhil, Eman Al Nakhilan, Ebtehal Al Taleb, Hana AlShabib, “A Review of Crime Analysis and Visualization. Case Study: Maryland State, USA”, in Proc 10.1109/NCG, 2018, pp.56-57.
- Priyanka Vakkalagadda,, Ramya Sahithi, Amathi and Srinidhi Eragam Reddy, “Crime Reporting Interface Design using Mobile Technologies”
- Mubaraka, C., Jirgi, I. M., & Nanyanci, P. L. (2013). Integrating ICT in Traffic Police Department in Uganda;Design and development of traffic case management system. Innovative systems design and engineering, 1-11.
- William Adesoji Johnson; Jide Johnson; Tolu Elizabeth Ifedayo. (2013). Evaluation and structures and operations of the nigeria police public relations department. Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review Vol. 2, No.11; July 2013, 1-2.
- Behavioural analysis of crime against women using a graph Based clustering approach.2017 International Conference on Computer Communication and Information (ICCI)
- Onulri Ernest.E, Oludeli Awodeli A Real-Time Records Management System for National Security Agencies”, Onulri Ernest.E, Oludeli Awodeli