Author : A. Srinivas 1
Date of Publication :26th July 2021
Abstract: Stress is common in everyday life states of emotional strain that play a crucial role in the person’s subjective quality of life. It has become an increasing serious problem in the current society. The main motive of this paper is to detect stress of a person whose stress levels should be continuously monitored in order to provide healthy work environment.It can be mainly used in IT industry, as the software professionals work is too hectic and their stress levels must be controlled.Here, a system is proposed which captures the live video and based on the frame it detects whether a person is stressed or not by capturing the eyebrow and lip movements of the person who is working in front of the camera. It is done using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) on fer2013 dataset. After predicting stressed or not stressed it calculates the stress levels. This model is deployed in a web application using flask.
- G. Giannakakis, D. Manousos, F. Chiarugi, “Stress and anxiety detection using facial cues from videos,” Biomedical Signal processing and Control”, vol. 31, pp. 89-101, January 2017.
- Nisha Raichur, Nidhi Lonakadi, Priyanka Mural, “Detection of Stress Using Image Processing and Machine Learning Techniques”, vol.9, no. 3S, July 2017.
- U. S. Reddy, A. V. Thota and A. Dharun, "Machine Learning Techniques for Stress Prediction in Working Employees," 2018 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), Madurai, India, 2018, pp. 1-4.
- T. Jick and R. Payne, “Stress at work,” Journal of Management Education, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 50-56, 1980
- Bhattacharyya, R., &Basu, S. (2018). Retrieved from „The Economic Times‟. ACT Australia Nat Univ.,Canberra. “Eye movement analysis for depression detection”.