Author : Kanika 1
Date of Publication :31st July 2021
Abstract: The computer algorithms are utilized in DIP to process the digital image. At present, digital image is one of the most important carriers helping people to obtain enormous volume of information. Indeed, an image equals immeasurable word. Copy move forgery is usually done to hide facts. For example, CMF hides, repeats, or moves the object in the image. It can visually conceal duplicate field components such as colour and light by copying it from the same image. In this review paper, various techniques of image blind detection are reviewed in terms of certain parameters.
- X. Kang, and S. Wei, “Identifying tampered regions using singular value decomposition in digital image forensics”, 2008, in International Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, volume 3, issue 10, pp. 92630.
- H. Huang, W. Guo, and Y. Zhang, “Detection of copymove forgery in digital images using SIFT algorithm,” 2008, in Pacific-Asia Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application, volume 2, issue 15, pp. 2726.
- G. H. Li, Q. Wu, D. Tu, and S. J. Sun, “A sorted neighborhood approach for detecting duplicated regions in image forgeries based on DWTand SVD,” 2007, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo, Beijing, volume 23, issue 15, pp. 17503.
- M. Ghorbani, M. Firouzmand, and A. Faraahi, “DWTDCT (QCD) based copy-move image forgery detection,” 2011, in 18th IEEE International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing (IWSSIP), volume 12, issue 4, pp. 14.
- I. Amerini et al., “A SIFT-based forensic method for copymove attack detection and transformation recovery”, 2011, IEEE Trans. Inf. Foren. Sec., volume 6, issue 3, pp. 1099111
- J. Fridrich, D. Soukal, and J. Lukas, “Detection of copy move forgery in digital images,” 2003, in Proceedings of the Digital Forensic Research Workshop, volume 17, issue 3, pp. 58.
- A. C. Popescu, and H. Farid, “Exposing digital forgeries by detecting duplicated image regions,” 2004, Dept. Comput. Sci., Dartmouth College, Tech. Rep. TR2004-515, volume 5, issue 2, pp.34-40
- Parul sharma, Harpreet Kaur, “Copy-Move Forgery Detection with GLCM and Euclidian Distance Technique in Image Processing”, 2019, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), volume-8, issue- 1C2, pp. 43-47
- M. AlSawadi, G. Muhammad, M. Hussain and G. Bebis, “Copy-Move Image Forgery Detection Using Local Binary Pattern and Neighborhood Clustering”,2013, Modelling Symposium (EMS), volume 5. issue 13, pp. 249-254
- H. Yao, T. Qiao, Z. Tang, Y. Zhao and H. Mao, “Detecting CopyMove Forgery Using Non-Negative Matrix Factorization,” 2011, Third International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking and Security, volume 8, issue 18, pp. 591-594.
- Yanjun Cao, T. Gao, and Qunting Yang, “A robust detection algorithm for copy-move forgery in digital images”, 2012, Forensic Int., volume 214, issue 7, pp. 33- 43
- Salam A.Thajeel, Ghazali Sulong, “A Survey of Copy-Move Forgery Detection Techniques”, 2014, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, volume 70 issue 1, pp. 25-35
- Saba Mushtaq and Ajaz Hussain Mir, “Image Copy Move Forgery Detection: A Review”, 2018, International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, volume 11, issue 2, pp.11-22
- Chengyou Wang, Zhi Zhang and Xiao Zhou, “An Image Copy-Move Forgery Detection Scheme Based on A-KAZE and SURF Features”, 2018, Symmetry, volume10, issue 706, pp. 1-20
- Younis E. Abdalla1, M. Tariq Iqbal and M. Shehata, “Copy-Move Forgery Detection Based on Enhanced Patch Match”, 2017, International Journal of Computer Science, volume 14, issue 6, pp. 1-7
- K Sudhakar, V. M. Sandeep, Subhash Kulkarni, “Speeding-up SIFT based copy move forgery detection using level set approach”, 2014, International Conference on Advances in Electronics Computers and Communications
- Ghulam Muhammad, Muhammad Hussain, Anwar M. Mirza, George Bebis, “Dyadic wavelets and DCT based blind copy-move image forgery detection”, IET Conference on Image Processing (IPR 2012)
- Güzin Ulutaş, Mustafa Ulutaş, Vasif V. Nabiyev, “Copy move forgery detection based on LBP”, 2013, 21st Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU)
- Hieu Cuong Nguyen, Stefan Katzenbeisser, “Detection of Copy-move Forgery in Digital Images Using Radon Transformation and Phase Correlation”, 2012, Eighth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing
- S. A. Fattah, M. M. I. Ullah, M. Ahmed, I. Ahmmed, C. Shahnaz, “A scheme for copy-move forgery detection in digital images based on 2D-DWT”, 2014, IEEE 57th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS)
- TinggeZhul, Jiangbin Zheng, Yi Lai, Ying Liu, “Image blind detection based on LBP reside classes and color regions”, 2019, PLoS ONE
- Navdeep Kanwal, Akshay Girdhar, Lakhwinder Kaur, Jaskaran Singh Bhullar, “Detection of Digital Image Forgery using Fast Fourier Transform and Local Features”, 2019, International Conference on Automation, Computational and Technology Management (ICACTM)
- H. Kasban, Sabry Nassar, “An efficient approach for forgery detection in digital images using Hilbert–Huang transform”, 2020, Applied Soft Computing
- Youssef William, SherineSafwat, Mohammed A.-M. Salem, “Robust Image Forgery Detection Using Point Feature Analysis”, 2019, Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS
- Navya Sara Monson, K.V. Manoj Kumar, “Behavior knowledge space-based fusion for image forgery detection”, 2017, International Conference on Inventive Communication and Computational Technologies (ICICCT)
- Khizar Hayat, Tanzeela Qazi, “Forgery detection in digital images via discrete wavelet and discrete cosine transforms”, 2017, Computers & Electrical Engineering
- GonapalliRamu, S. B. G. Thilak Babu, “Image forgery detection for high resolution images using SIFT and RANSAC algorithm”, 2017, 2nd International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES)
- Amira Baumy, Mahmoud Abdalla, Naglaa F Soiliman, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie, “Efficient implementation of pre-processing techniques for image forgery detection”, 2017, Japan-Africa Conference on Electronics, Communications and Computers (JAC-ECC)
- Na Huang, Jingsha He, Nafei Zhu, “A Novel Method for Detecting Image Forgery Based on Convolutional Neural Network”, 2018, 17th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications/ 12th IEEE International Conference On Big Data Science And Engineering (TrustCom/BigDataSE)