Author : Prajakta Bimalkhedkar 1
Date of Publication :12th August 2021
Abstract: Most of the data in the computer world is available to a few people who can read or understand a specific language. People having hearing, visual or audio impairments face issues when communicating with others. We aim to create a technique with the help of which we can establish a sound communication system between normal and deaf/dumb and blind people. Sign-To-Speech-Text-To-Image (SSTI) is a technology that converts written text into a voice that can be understood by human beings and displays text. A computer based system is an SSTI synthesizer that can read any text that is provided by standard input devices. In particular, the Marathi Sign to Speech and Text to Speech conversion application is used for the localization of computer applications.
- Mariam Moustafa Reda, Nada Gamal Mohammed, Rania Ahmed Abdel Azeem Abul Seoud “SVBiComm: Sign-Voice Bidirectional Communication System for Normal,”Deaf/Dumb “and Blind People based on Machine Learning”, 978- 1-5386-4427-0/18 ©2018 IEEE.
- Tanuj Bohra,Shaunak Sompura,Purva Raut, Krish Parekh “Real-Time Two Way Communication System for Speech and Hearing Impaired Using Computer Vision and Deep Learning”, Second International Conference on Smart Systems and Inventive Technology (ICSSIT 2019) IEEE Xplore Part Number: CFP19P17-ART; ISBN: 978-1-7281- 2119-2.
- T .MeeraDevi, K . M .ShravanaRaju “Portable Communication Aid for Specially Challenged: Conversion of Hand Gestures into Voice and ViceVersa”, 978-1-5386-9432-9/18 ©2018 IEEE.
- Mr.Rajesh M., Ms. Bindhu K. Rajan , Ajay Roy, Almaria Thomas K, Ancy Thomas, Bincy Tharakan T, Dinesh C “Text recognition and face detection aid for visually impaired person using RASPBERRY PI”, IEEE Xplore
- Abhishek Mathur, Akshada Pathare, Prerna Sharma, Sujata Oak, “AI based Reading System for Blind using OCR”, ISBN: 978-1-7281-0167-5, IEEE Xplore.
- M. Geetha and U. C. Manjusha, , A Vision Based Recognition of Indian Sign Language Alphabets and Numerals Using B-Spline Approximation, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 406-415. 2012.
- Huang, J., Zhou, W., & Li, H. (2015). Sign Language Recognition using 3D convolutional neural networks. IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME) (pp. 1-6). Turin: IEEE.