Author : Dr. V. S. Bidve 1
Date of Publication :12th August 2021
Abstract: Electricity theft is one of the most serious problems for power supplies. Such theft of electricity is productive financial losses to operating companies. It is not possible to detect such theft in person with a large amount of data. Discovering such theft of electricity introduces a robberies’ detector (GBTD) based on newer gradient boosting classifiers(GBCs): gradient overgrowth (XGBoost), by categories power boost (Cat Boost), and an easy way to increase gradient (LightGBM). XGBoost learn with one machine an algorithm that offers high accuracy in a short time. In this we are working on the pre operation of the smart meter data at that time includes selection. The actual use of the proposed GBTD for theft recovery by reducing FPR and reducing data storage space and improving the complexity of time for GBTD classifiers receive non-technical (NTL) acquisition.
- P. Jokar, N. Arianpoo, and V. C. M. Leung, ―Electricity theft detection in AMI using customers’ consumption patterns,‖ IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 216-226, Jan. 2016.
- M. Buzau, J. Aguilera, P. Romero, and A. Expósito, ―Detection of Non-Technical Losses Using Smart Meter Data and Supervised Learning,‖ IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, Feb. 2018.
- Raghwendra Shukla, Mayur Vidhwani, Prof. V.R. Ghule, ―ELECTRICITY THEFT DETECTION USING MACHINE LEARNING‖, 2012.
- Jeyaranjani J, Devaraj D, ―Machine Learning Algorithm for Efficient Power Theft Detection using Smart Meter Data,‖ 2013.
- S. MCLAUGHLIN , B. HOLBERT, A. FAWAZ, R. BERTHIER, AND S. ZONOUZ , ―A multi-sensor energy theft detection framework for advanced metering infrastructures,‖ IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 1319–1330, Jul. 2013.
- J. I. GUERRERO , C. LEON, I. MONEDERO, F. BISCARRI, AND J. BISCARRI , ―Improving knowledge-based systems with statistical techniques, text mining, and neural networks for non-technical loss detection.‖ Knowl.- Based Syst., vol. 71, pp. 376–388, 2014.
- J. R. FILHO, E. M. GONTIJO, A. C. DELAIBA, E. MAZINA, J. E. CABRAL, AND J. O. P. PINTO, ―Fraud Identification in Electricity Company Customers Using Decision Trees,‖ in Proc. of 2004 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol. 4, pp. 3730-3734, Oct. 2004.