Author : Pankaj Ameta 1
Date of Publication :22nd November 2021
Abstract: The need for expertise in Information Retrieval Systems pushed researchers to Analyze intelligent systems that seek to incorporate and use such knowledge in order to optimize the system. In this paper, it is shown an evolutionary system (EVS), and the Results obtained with the construction of a system of this nature. In this paper a contribution in the field of Information Retrieval (IR), Proposing the development of a new system using evolutionary techniques, implement A system for unsupervised learning type, to group documents in an information Retrieval System (IRS) where Their groups and number of are unknown a priori by the System. The results prove the feasibility of building a large-scale application of this type in Order to integrate it into a knowledge management system that needs to handle Controlled document collections
- W. B. Frakes, R. Baeza and Yates, Information Retrieval: Data Structures & Algorithms, Prentice Halls, 2004.
- C. J. v. RIJSBERGEN , INFORMATION RETRIEVAL, London: Butterworths, 1979.
- S. F. Dierk, "The SMART retrieval system: Experiments in automatic document processing," in IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, Princeton, N.J, 1972.
- Winston and P. Henry, Artificial intelligence, IBEROAMERICANA: ADDISON WESLEY, 1994.  R. J. Stuart and N. Peter, Artificial Intelligence : A Modern Approach, Prentice Hall, 1996.
- B. W. Michael, Survey of Text Mining, Verlag New York: Springer, 2004.
- B. W. Michael and C. Malu, Survey of Text Mining II, Verlag London: Springer, 2008
- T. M. Mitchell, Machine Learning, McGraw-Hill Education, 1997.
- C. Felix, V. Alfredo, N. Angela and F. Mujica, "Applying Data Mining Techniques to e-Learning Problem," in Evolution of Teaching and Learning Paradigms in Intelligent Environment, Springer, 2007, pp. 183-222
- A. E. Eiben, R. Hinterding and Z. Michalewicz, "Parameter control in evolutionary algorithms," IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 124- 141, 1999.
- J. J. Grefenstette, Genetic Algorithms for Machine Learning, Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1995.
- S. F. Dierk, "The SMART retrieval system: Experiments in automatic document processing," IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 17-17, 1972.
- N. Fuhr, "Probabilistic Models in Information Retrieval," Computer Journal, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 243-55, 1992.
- A. Bookstein, "Outline of a General Probabilistic Retrieval Model," Journal of Documentation, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 63- 72, 1983.
- D. Lewis, "text categorization test collection," Reuters, 1997