Author : Pasupuleti Sailaja 1
Date of Publication :30th November 2021
Abstract: Temperature plays an important role in chemical laboratories, food safety compliances, warehouse inventory management, patient’s health, climate temperature monitor, room fireplace predictions and in many areas. This paper provides about implementation of Heatmap System with temperature predictions which accurately predicts using latest Technologies and algorithms and therefore the product would advantage for everybody where temperature observation is needed. Polynomial regression algorithm is planned to implement this Heatmap System for precise temperature predictions. The sensors facilitate to verify and validate the temperature in indoors at several locations. Data on the sensing elements are often will provide through cloud facilities. Polynomial regression algorithm is going to be accurately predict the temperature and it will help in temperature analysis according to system deployment at things, environment, patients and industries. It is likewise single system for everybody and everything to evaluate data of current temperature and future temperature that is for analysis. This Heatmap System also raises alerts which are based on given temperature thresholds. Alerts by Alarm, notifications through Mobile SMS, sending messages through Telegram APP, receiving emails automatically and online visualization reports are also available.
- L. Tang, J. Ruan, Z. Yang, R. Chen, G. Li, X. Yin. Hotspot Temperature Monitoring of Fully Insulated Busbar Taped Joint, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 07, pp., 2019.
- C. Shi, T. Costa, J. Elloian, Y. Zhang, K. L. Shepard. A 0.065-mm3 Monolithically-Integrated Ultrasonic Wireless Sensing Mote for Real-Time Physiological Temperature Monitoring, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp., 2020.
- G. Lian, J. Zhang, B. Chen, F. Ban, Z. Hou, H. Li. Design and Experimental Study of the Wireless Online Monitoring System of a High-Temperature Superconducting Machine, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp., 2019.
- R. I. S. Pereira, S. C. S. Jucá, P. C. M. Carvalho, C. P. Souza. IoT Network and Sensor Signal Conditioning for Meteorological Data and Photovoltaic Module Temperature Monitoring, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol.17, No. 06, pp., 2019.
- N. Neshenko, E. Bou-Harb, J. Crichigno, G. Kaddoum, N. Ghani. Demystifying IoT Security: An Exhaustive Survey on IoT Vulnerabilities and a First Empirical Look on Internet-Scale IoT Exploitations, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 21, No. 03, pp., 2019.
- S. Prasanthi, V. B. Katragadda, H. Perumalla, B. Sowmya. Hybrid approach for securing the IoT devices, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Vol. 08, No. 04, 147-151., 2019
- L. Zhao, I. B. M. Matsuo, Y. Zhou, W. Lee. Design of an Industrial IoT-Based Monitoring System for Power Substations, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 55, No. 06, pp., 2019
- M. S. Farooq, S. Riaz, A. Abid, K. Abid, M. A. Naeem. A Survey on the Role of IoT in Agriculture for the Implementation of Smart Farming, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 07, pp., 2019.  M. A. Mamun, M. R. Yuce. Sensors and Systems for Wearable Environmental Monitoring Toward IoT-Enabled Applications: A Review, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 08, pp., 2020.
- A. López-Vargas, M. Fuentes, M. Vivar. IoT Application for Real-Time Monitoring of Solar Home Systems Based on Arduino™ With 3G Connectivity, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 19, No. 03 pp., 2019
- E. Selem, M. Fatehy, S. M. A. El-Kader, H. Nassar. THE (Temperature Heterogeneity Energy) Aware Routing Protocol for IoT Health Application, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 07, pp., 2019.
- L. Zhao, W. Wu, S. Li. Design and Implementation of an IoT-Based Indoor Air Quality Detector with Multiple Communication Interfaces, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 06, No. 06, pp., 2019
- H. Kaur, S. K. Sood. Energy-Efficient IoT-Fog-Cloud Architectural Paradigm for Real-Time Wildfire Prediction and Forecasting, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 14, No. 02, pp., 2020.
- A. F. Subahi. Edge-Based IoT Medical Record System: Requirements, Recommendations and Conceptual Design, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 07, pp., 2019
- G. Bedi, G. K. Venayagamoorthy, R. Singh. Development of an IoT-Driven Building Environment for Prediction of Electric Energy Consumption, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 07, No. 06, pp., 2019.
- S. Pundir, M. Wazid, D. P. Singh, A. K. Das, J. P. C. Rodrigues, Y. Park. Intrusion Detection Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks Integrated to Internet of Things Deployment: Survey and Future Challenges, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 08, pp., 2020.
- A. Kumar, K. Kinjalk, J. Thangaraj, V. Priye. A Low Cost FBG Based Online Weight Monitoring System, Abhinav Gautam, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 20, No. 08, pp., 2020.
- R. N. Bashir, I. S. Bajwa, M. M. Shahid. Internet of Things and Machine-Learning-Based Leaching Requirements Estimation for Saline Soils, IEEE, Journal Name, Vol. 07, No. 05, pp., 2020.
- P. J. Adinarayana, B. K. Babu. A semiotic study on decoding visuals: Contemporary advertising messages. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol. 10, No. 08 (Special issue), 402-406., 2018.
- . Anitha, M. Nishitha, K. Akhila, K. Sai Anusha, G. Srilekha. IoT based smart and flexible lightning in streets. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), Vol. 07, No. 02, 291-294., 2018.
- V. P. K. Anne, K. R. V. S. N. Durgasai, R. K. Muddineni, S. G. Peri. Smart irrigation using WSN based on IOT. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), Vol. 07, 331-334., 2018
- . R. K. Dabbakuti, C. Bhupati. Ionospheric monitoring system based on the Internet of Things with Thing Speak, Astrophysics and Space Science., 2018. doi: 10.1007/s10509-019-3630-0
- R. N. Are, R. D. Prasad, P. R. L. Babu, D. Ram Babu, P. Gopi Krishna. IoT based smart system for avoidance of fire accidents on running buses, International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), Vol. 07, No. 03 (Special Issue 12), 536-540., 2018.
- A. K. Bashir, R. Arul, S. Basheer, G. Raja, R. Jayaraman, Qureshi. An optimal multitier resource allocation of cloud RAN in 5G using machine learning, NMF Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies., 2019.