Author : Darshan B.P 1
Date of Publication :31st January 2022
Abstract: Recent research has increasingly indicated that social media branding can bring about desired benefits for firms. Firms are turning to social media to promote their products and to engage their customers. Companies try to achieve this by grabbing the customer's attention towards their products through advertisements. But the publicity of their products does not reach the right audience. This paper describes a technique which automates the business processes in advertising the products in the social media through robotic processing automation tool where the inputs are taken from the company. The robot then processes this data in such a way that the product is advertised automatically displayed on customer’s social media feed, so that the company grabs their customer attention effectively. This software makes smart advertisers can target more users for the given budget, which makes the company maximize the number of reached unique preferred users. Further product recommendation can be done for different products with different websites so that based on product name websites can be looped. Improvements to this recommendation method can also be done by considering other elements like named-entities, people and their occupation
- Chaolun ,SaikatGuha,S. Muthukrishnan :Targeting Algorthims for online social advertising markets
- MárioRomao, Carlos J. Costa, Joao Costa: Robotic Process Automation: A case study in the Banking Industry.
- SawitaYousukkee: Survey of Analysis of UserBehaviorin Online Social Network,2016.
- [S.S.K. RastogiRohitSinghal and Rajeev Kumar: A Sentiment Analysis based Approach to Facebook User Recommendation,2014.
- Audrey Bourgouin, AbderrahmaneLeshob, and Laurent Renard: Towards a Process Analysis Approach to Adopt Robotic Process Automation, 2018.