Author : Kavya P 1
Date of Publication :6th August 2022
Abstract: Individuals' interactions with machines would change. The technology which started with using buttons have developed to the touchpad screen, which allows people to control devices. merely conversing with them Intelligent house assistants (IHAs), which allow customers to manage their smart devices, read their mail, and occasionally place orders, are becoming increasingly popular. As a result, it’s possible that they'll be discovered at a crime scene shortly for this reason. and are capable of carrying the weight of digital evidence. This research looked into the most famous Alexa Echo and Google Home devices. Documentation was uncovered when this came to forensic research and evidence that made up metadata. Then, by fabricating operations, Changing the device's name, establishing a bogus routine, and so on talent improvement on an individual basis. As a result of the research, cyber defence experts and professors working in this field were given information on the several sorts the digital evidence that can be found in home automation system acts. Anti-forensic was also used to elicit the distinction between actual and false activities
- D. Lillis, B. A. Becker, T. O'Sullivan and M. Scanlon, "Current Challenges and Future Research Areas for Digital Forensic Investigation," in the 11th ADFSL Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law (CDFSL 2016), Daytona Beach, FL, USA, 2016
- D. Lillis, B. A. Becker, T. O'Sullivan and M. Scanlon, "Current Challenges and Future Research Areas for Digital Forensic Investigation," in the 11th ADFSL Conference on Digital Forensics, Security and Law (CDFSL 2016), Daytona Beach, FL, USA, 2016.
- B. Kinsella, "There are Now More Than 70,000 Alexa Skills Worldwide, Amazon Announces 25 Top Skills of 2018," 14 12 2018.
- Google Assistant Actions Total 4,253 in January 2019, Up 2.5x in Past Year but 7.5% the Total Number Alexa Skills in U.S.," 15 02 2019.
- B. Kinsella, "Amazon Increases Global Smart Speaker Sales Share in Q4 2018, While Google Rise Narrows the Gap and Apple Declines," 20 02 2019.
- Arizton, "Arizton Says Smart Speaker Market $4.8 Billion in 2022 - Voicebot," 4 1 2018. [Online]. Available: https://voicebot.ai/2018/01/04/arizton-says-smart-speaker-mar ket-4- 8-billion-2022. [Accessed 5 5 2019]
- M. Ford and W. Palmer, "Alexa, are you listening to me? An analysis of Alexa voice service network traffic," Personal and Ubiquitous Computing 23(1), pp. 1-13, Temmuz 2018.
- H. Chung, M. Iorga, J. Voas and S. Lee, "“Alexa, Can I Trust You?”," Computer 50, pp. 100-104, 2017