Author : Kundan Kumar 1
Date of Publication :15th December 2022
Abstract: The aim of this paper is to make a comparative study between the existing cloud ERP(enterprise resource planning) System and review the same cloud ERP that serves as the backbone of the majority of companies. It collects data and information from different departments and generates reports from them. In this paper, the three main service providers for the cloud ERP are reviewed and a comparative study is compiled. The 3 systems are SAP, Epicor and Oracle ERP cloud.
- Elbahri, F. M., Al-Sanjary, O. I., Ali, M. A., Naif, Z. A., Ibrahim, O. A., & Mohammed, M. N. (2019, March). Difference comparison of SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft solutions based on cloud ERP systems: A review. In 2019 IEEE 15th International Colloquium on Signal Processing & Its Applications (CSPA) (pp. 65-70). IEEE
- Zhang, H., Wen, J., & Liu, M. (2020, August). Design of Electric Power Enterprise Information Database Based on Data Mining and ERP Technology. In 2020 International Conference on Information Science, Parallel and Distributed Systems (ISPDS) (pp. 158-161). IEEE.
- Oliver, D., Whymark, G. and Romm, C., 2005. Researching ERP adoption: an internet-based grounded theory approach. Online Information Review, 29(6), pp.585-603.
- NetSuite, "What is ERP?," [Online]. Available: www.netsuite.com/portal/resources/articles/erp/what-is-erp.shtml. [Accessed 14 05 2016].
- Snellman, D., 2017. Difference in Cloud ERP Systems: A comparison
- Solutions, P .C., 2015. A panorama consulting solutions research report. Panorama Consulting Solutions
- DeBaun, C., Kunze, M., Nimis, J. and Tai, S., 2011. Cloud computing: Web-based dynamic IT services. Springer Science & Business Media.
- SAP, A.P. and ByDesign, S.B., 2015. SAP S/4 HANA. Präsentation, SAP SE, Walldorf.