Author : Suhas Shenoy P 1
Date of Publication :1st December 2022
Abstract: We show that real time object detections performed using Yolo v4 on both images. This particular experiment informs approach. We will be using scaled yolo version 4 which is the latest version of yolo v4 and is fastest and accurate object detector.
- Y. Lecun, L. Bottou, Y. Bengio, and P. Haffner, “Gradient-Based Lerning Applied to Document Recognition,” proc. IEEE, 1998,
- T. F. Gonzalez, “Handbook of approximation algorithms and metaheuristics,” Handb. Approx. Algorithms Metaheuristics, pp. 1–1432, 2007, doi: 10.1201/9781420010749.
- K. Simonyan and A. Zisserman, “Very deep convolutional networks for large-scale image recognition,” 3rd Int. Conf. Learn. Represent. ICLR 2015 - Conf. Track Proc., pp. 1–14, 2015.
- C. Szegedy et al., “Going Deeper with Convolutions,” 2015, doi: 10.1002/jctb.4820
- K. He, X. Zhang, S. Ren, and J. Sun, “Deep Residual Learning for Image Recognition,” doi: 10.1002/chin.200650130.
- J. Hosang, R. Benenson, P. Dollar, and B. Schiele, “What Makes for Effective Detection Proposals?,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., vol. 38, no. 4, pp.