Author : Varnachithra.A 1
Date of Publication :7th April 2015
Abstract: Big Data is a data analysis methodology enabled by recent advances in technologies and architectures. The scalability issue of big data leads towards cloud computing which offers the promise of big data implementation to small and medium sized businesses. Our paper proposes Big Data processing in cloud through a programming paradigm known as MapReduce. We also propose a novel architecture for the future Internet based on information-centric networking which is called Community Oriented DataClouds where users under common interest are brought together into a community. As a sample application of the mentioned concept, we perform multimedia processing and storage in a private cloud. After data processing, clustering is done and encryption is performed on it. For data encryption and decryption we use blowfish algorithm that supports for all file formats. Integrating all the multimedia processing under a single application and storing it in DataClouds or cloud communities make this a different approach.
- Xuyun Zhang, Wanchun Dou, Jian Pei, Surya Nepal, Chi Yang, Chang Liu, and Jinjun Chen, Member, IEEE ” Proximity-Aware Local-Recoding Anonymization with MapReduce for Scalable Big Data Privacy Preservation in Cloud‖ IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS, TC-2013-12-0869
- Hao Yue, Student Member, IEEE, Linke Guo, Member, IEEE, Ruidong Li, Member, IEEE,Hitoshi Asaeda, Senior Member, IEEE, and Yuguang Fang, Fellow, IEEE ―Data Clouds: Enabling CommunityBased Data-Centric Services Over the Internet of Things‖ IEEE INTERNET OF THINGS JOURNAL, VOL. 1, NO. 5, OCTOBER 2014.
- Sangeeta Bansal, Dr. Ajay Rana Department of Computer Science & Engineering Amity University, Noida (U.P.) India ―Transitioning from Relational Databases to Big Data‖ Volume 4, Issue 1, January 2014 International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
- http://www.datahouse.com/assets/files/Cloud1.0.pdf ―INTRODUCTION THE CLOUD The Evolution of The Cloud‖.
- Samira Daneshyar and Ahmed Patel School of Computer Science, Centre of Software Technology and Management (SOFTEM), Faculty of Information Science and Technology, ―EVALUATION OF DATA PROCESSING USING MAPREDUCE FRAMEWORK IN CLOUD AND STANDALONE COMPUTING‖ International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems (IJDPS) Vol.3, No.6, November 2012
- T. Morkel , J.H.P. Eloff , M.S. Olivier ―AN OVERVIEW OF IMAGE STEGANOGRAPHY‖ Information and Computer Security Architecture (ICSA) Research Group Department of Computer Science.
- R. ANANDHI, K. CHITRA ―A Challenge in Improving the Consistency of Transactions in Cloud Databases – Scalability International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 52– No.2, August 2012.
- Kalpana Parsi, M.Laharika Department of Computer Applications, Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology,‖ A Comparative Study of Different Deployment Models in a Cloud‖ Volume 3, Issue 5, May 2013 International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering