Author : Dr.G.Jaya Suma 1
Date of Publication :7th July 2015
Abstract: The extensive growth of traffic on highways and junctions began hampering the safe and effective movement of traffic. The ascending car accident rate leads to research on deriving optimal solution to streamline the traffic and to take alternate measures to reduce the accidents. The intelligent transmission techniques are used to communicate with other vehicles during cases of vehicle collision and accidents. The promise of intelligent traffic system and early warning system enables effective monitoring of road mishaps. With the development of Vehicular Ad hoc Networks the transmission of emergency messages is considerably progressed to accelerate traffic safety measures. VANETs exchange information between vehicles and the Road Side Unit (RSU) for making intelligent decisions spontaneously. Communication can take place between V2V, V2I and I2V. Sometimes messages received using GSM(Global System for Mobile Communications) communication may not be entrusted due to some adverse effects of undesirable communication held. Hence, in addition to GSM Communication, the proposed approach uses NFC communication to read data from RFID tags that are placed on the road side at danger locations and at junctions. RFID assisted vehicles reads data written in RFID tags using RFID readers available in Android mobiles automatically for taking vital decisions. The data read by RFID tags is sent to Web Server for transmission over network. Finally, the targeted solution is refined using Ant-Colony algorithm for fast retrieval of data from neighborhoods
- Ning Lu, Student Member, IEEE, Nan Cheng, Student Member, IEEE, Ning Zhang, Student Member, IEEE, Xuemin Shen, Fellow, IEEE, and Jon W. Mark, Life Fellow, IEEE, Connected Vehicles: Solutions and Challenges”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Vol.1, No.4, August 2014. (2014)
- omar chakroun, soumay cherkaoui, “overhead-free congestion control and data dissemination for 802.11p vanets”, interlab research laboratory, vehicular communications, elsevier (2014).
- subir biswas, member, ieee, and jelena misic, senior member, ieee, “a cross-layer approach to privacy-preserving authentication in wave-enabled vanets”, ieee transactions on vehicular technology, vol.62, no.5, june 2013 (2013).
- Eun-Kyu-Lee, “RF-GPS : RFID Assisted Localization in VANETs”, Department of Computer Science, University of California,IEEE,2009. 5. bichlie hoang et al,”rfid”,ieee.
- Parpinelli R., Lopes H., Freitas A.:Data Mining with an Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm.
- R.V.S.Lalitha,D.Haritha,”Cluster based Neighbor Coverage Relaying (CBNCR)-A novel broadcasting mechanism for Dissemination of data in VANETs”,IJARCSMS,Volume 2,Issue 9,2014
- R.V.S.Lalitha,N.Suryakala,”A novel Approach to reliable broadcasting mechanism in Vehicular Ad hoc Networks by prioritizing both Messages and Density based Regions”, IJARCSMS,Volume 2,Issue 9,2014.ISSN-7782(online).
- R.V.S.Lalitha,Dr.G.Jaya Suma,”Alleviating the effect of Security Vulnerabilities in VANETs Through Proximity Sensors”, Associate Professor, Dept.of C.S.E.,Sri Sai Aditya Institute of Science and Technology,Surampalem, Associate Professor & H.O.D.,Dept. of I.T., JNTUK-Vizianagaram.© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015 S.C. Satapathy et al. (eds.), Emerging ICT for Bridging the Future – Volume 1, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 337, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-13728-5_4,pp.31- 41.
- .R.V.S.Lalitha,Dr.G.Jaya Suma,” An Adaptive Approach for RFID Based Data Dissemination in VANETs Through ABC Algorithm Using Android Mobiles”, 2014 4th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence with Applications in Engineering and Technology, 978-1-4799- 7910-3/14 $31.00 © 2014 IEEE DOI 10.1109/ICAIET.2014.56,p.p 298,IEEE Computer Society. R.V.S.Lalitha,Dr.G.Jaya Suma,” A Contemporary Solution to Ferret Out and Obviate the Fake Messages in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks by not Percolating through Web Server”,International Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies and Applications (ICACTA),Dwarakadas J.Sanghavi College of Engineering, 26th ,27th March 2015,Mumbai. Procedia Computer Science 45 ( 2015 ) 696- 705,Elsevier