Author : M.Amsaveni 1
Date of Publication :7th July 2015
Abstract: cloud computing is coming of computing service over the internet to provide web base services, is a rapidly growing technology. ERP is more expensive so not easy to give educational institutions have limited budgets. ERP is an industry term for Enterprise Resource Planning. So web based provied Pay as You Go service can be using the cloud based Educational ERP or E-learning also more costly but the cloud computing challenges in education and E-learning is currently traditional learning system should be implement on the cloud. Cloud computing can provide universities and research centres with powerful and cost- effective computational infrastructure. E- learning has been defined as "pedagogy empowered by digital technology",so more benefits of common applications for educational institutions and for all emplyees.
- Florin Ogigau-Neamtiu, ―Cloud ComputingSecurity Issues‖, International Journal ofApplication or Innovation in Engineering, Vol.1, no.2, pp.1-5, 2012.
- Asmita Pandey, Pooja, “Cloud Computing-An on Demand Service Platform”,(iCAMT – 2013), IJCA
- Puja Dhar1, “Cloud computing and its applications in the world of networking” , IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues,1Department of Information Technology,I.T.S- Management & IT Institute Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201007,India Vol. 9, Issue 1, No 2, January 2012 , ISSN: 1694-0814.
- R. Sharma, “Study and Analysis of Cloud- Based ERP Services”, International Journal of Mechatronics,ElectricalandComputer Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 9, pp 375-396, Oct.2013.
- ReterWesterkamp,ELearning as aWeb Service.
- http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/clo ud.html
- http://www.articulate.com/rapid-elearning/why- elearning-is-so-effective/
- Nguyen, T.D., Nguyen, D.T., Cao, T.H.: Acceptance and Use of Information System:E- learning based on Cloud Computing in Vietnam. In: Linawati, Mahendra, M.S.,Neuhold, E.J.,ICT- EurAsia 2014. LNCS, vol.8407,pp. 139–149. Springer, Heidelberg (2014)