Author : Rajalakshmi.K 1
Date of Publication :7th July 2015
Abstract: Still now blind people could not take up their exams independently. The proposed system focus on aiding the blind people to attend their exam independently. The recorded voice of the question paper and the voice input is given to the microcontroller. The Speech Recognition system is used to recognize the answers. The Personal Computer is used to monitor that the process is undergone in a right way. A LCD monitor is used for the display purpose. Hence, the charge for the writer is avoided. They can even alter the way of hearing the question by telling next question, previous one or skip to the next one, when answers detailed questions the Speech is recorded using the MATLAB Toolbox.
- Hernán-Losada , C. Pareja-Flores, and J. VelázquezIturbide, “Testing-Based Automatic Grading: A Proposal from Bloom’s Taxonomy“, Eighth IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, 2008
- W. Huang, X. He, and Lin Qiao, “The Design and Implementation of Web-based E-learning Examination System Based on J2EE “Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology, 2004 IEEE.
- Yuan Zhenming1, Zhang Liang2, Zhan Guohua3 , " A novel Web-Based online examination system for computer science education ", 33rd ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference , 2003.
- S. Bonham, A. Titus, R. Beichner and L. Martin, “ Education research using web-based assessment systems “, Journal of Research on Computing in Education, Fall 2000.
- Maio ,D.; Maltoni, D.; K. Jain, A. and Prabhakar; S.(2003): Handbook of Fingerprint Recognition. Springer Verlag.
- Brooks, D. W. "Web-teaching: a guide to designing interactive teaching for the World Wide Web". 1997, New York: Plenum Press.
- De La Beaujardiere, J. F., Cavallo, J., Hasler, A. F., Mitchell, H., O'Handley, C., Shiri, R., & White, R. "The GLOBE Visualization Project: Using WWW in the Classroom." , Journal of Science Education and Technology, 6(1), 15-22, 1997.