Author : Ms.Shubhangi Gawde 1
Date of Publication :7th August 2015
Abstract: Distributed Market Basket analysis is immensely important in everydays business decision making process. Due to its capability of mining customers purchase patterns by discovering what items customer is buying frequently and together. Distributed Market Basket analysis is capable of solving the problem of ever increasing transactional data. MapReduce framework on Hadoop is use to generate the complete set of maximum frequent itemsets .since the frequent itemsets for a particular customer discloses his or her purchase pattern.
- R.Agrawal, and A. Swami-, “Mining association rules between sets of items in large databases”. In: Proc. of the l993ACM on Management of Data, Washington, D.C, 207- 216, May 1993.
- D.K.Hanirex and Dr.M.A.DoraiRangaswamy:” Efficient algorithm for mining frequent item sets using clustering techniques.” In International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering Vol. 3 No. 3, 1028-1032 Mar 2011.
- F. WANG and Y.huaLI:”Improvedapriori based on matrix”,IEEE , 152-155, 2008.
- H.Jiawei and K.Miceline, “Data mining concepts and technologies” Beijing: Machinery Industry Press. 2001
- M.H. Dunham. Data Mining, Introductory and Advanced Topics: Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc.,2003
- C.Wenwei, “Data warehouse and data mining tutorial” Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. 2006
- Q.Tong and B.Y.Baoping,“A quantitative association rules mining algorithm”International Conference on Computer engineering, 33(10):34-35 2007
- H.Shuiyuan and H.Longjun, “ A association rules mining algorithm based on matrix and trees”. Computer science. 2006, 33(7):196-198
- Wael A. AlZoubi, Azuraliza Abu Bakar, Khairuddin Omar,” Scalable and Efficient Method for Mining Association Rules”,In IEEE International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics 2009.
- W.A.AlZoubi and O.Khairuddin “An Efficient Mining of Transactional Data Using Graph-based Technique”,3rd Conference on Data Mining and Optimization (DMO) 2011, Selangor, Malaysia
- Z. Chen and S. Cai “ An Improved Apriori Algorithm Based on Pruning Optimization and Transaction Reduction”, in IEEE International Conference ,978-1-4577- 0536-6/11, Dec 2011 .
- JDean and S.Ghemawa”MapReduce:Simplified data processing on clustes”.pp 137-150 OSDL 2004.