Author : Piyush Choudhary 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: The world has transformed into an extremely fast-paced life, where while following our schedules, interacting with modern technology and anticipating about the future, time flies without a hint of realization. This paper presents a way which attempts to keep a track of your life by allowing the users to visit a day in their past, recent or distant, and reminisce it. Since a lot of information about a persons activities is available through their mobile phone, mobile phone related technologies are used to realize the goal. The implementation of this idea provides not only an opportunity to the people to imbibe the nostalgia and bring a smile to their face but also comes handy in practical situations such as for an alibi, or to know the activities at a particular time. While the attempt to implement this concept will involve processing of data which maybe be privy to the users, utmost care will be taken to ensure that under no circumstances will the information will be accessible to anyone else apart from them.
- Bill Sunderland and Stephen Anderson, Intel Corporation, “Implementing Virtualization In A Global Business-Computing Environment,” Intel Leap Ahead, 2008.
- PatrickWendell and Michael J. Freedman, “Going Viral: Flash Crowds in an Open CDN”
- Peter Mell;Timothy Grance; Lee Badger; Tim Grance; Robert Patt-Corner; Jeff Voas, “The NIST Cloud Computing synopsis and Recommendations,” National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-145, 2011
- Daniel Díaz-Sánchez, Florina Almenarez, Andrés Marín, Davide Proserpio, and Patricia Arias Cabarcos, “Media Cloud: An Open Cloud Computing Middleware for Content Management,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 2011
- Yonggang Wen, Senior Member, IEEE, Xiaoqing Zhu, Member, IEEE, JoelJ.P.C. Rodrigues, Senior Member, IEEE, and Chang Wen Chen, “Cloud Mobile Media: Reflections and Outlook,” IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2014
- Huanjing Yue, Xiaoyan Sun, Jingyu Yang, and Feng Wu, “Cloud-Based Image Coding for Mobile Devices— Toward Thousands to One Compression”, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2013
- Karthik Challa, “Cloud Services for an Android Based Home Security System”, SJSU ScholarWorks, 2013
- “Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Meets NextGeneration Database Demands”, A Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper Commissioned By Microsoft, 2014