Author : Ms.SanamKadge 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: Marketing Management System, not a new term. Its been on the internet for a very long time and is practised in almost every organization. Each organization has its own marketing management application and practices, which are solely automated. Organizations today, invest a lot in new marketing strategies to increase their sales. But, are they gaining that amount of customers? We all know the answer to this question. Straight NO. What if they are targeting the wrong Customer base? Marketing isnt just about marketing to everyone on the go. That would be a waste of lot of resources and time. Our Proposed System combined with Big-data analytics will provide real time quality insights from Customer behaviour to his likes and interests. A tracker embedded in websites and mobile app will capture customer behaviour in real time. Now this data from all the sources such as social network, web browsing history. Etc. will be fed to a Big-data Analytic tool which will provide us with his likes and interests at a particular time and this will trigger the marketing management system to launch client specific campaigns according to their interests. This will in turn yield more positive response and increase the Sales of an Organisation minimizing the wastage of resources and time.
- KiandokhtHadadi, Mahmoud Khalid Almsafir“The Relationship between Mobile Marketing and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)”
- Shenglei Pei “Application of data mining technology in the tourism product's marketing CRM”
- Whittaker, Steve ,Jones, Q. ; Terveen, L. “Managing long term communications: conversation and contact management
- DingqiYang ,BinGuo ; Daqing Zhang “Better Organizing Your Contacts: An Empirical Study of an Intelligent Social Contact Management System”
- Bin Guo ,Daqing Zhang , Dingqi Yang , Zhiwen Yu , Xingshe Zhou “Enhancing Memory Recall via an Intelligent Social Contact Management System” Herceg, P.,Madison, D. “Multichannel customer contact management
- Chi-Lun Liu “Contact Information Management System Architecture for Social Media”
- S. Dhanabal,Vishnu Kumar Kaliappan“Improving retailers profit for CRM using Data Mining Techniques”
- Shutao Dong, Kevin Zhu “The Business Value of CRM Systems: A Resource-Based Perspective”
- Abo-Gom'a, Naeem Abo Hafez"The principles and methodology of scientific research in management" (Cairo: The Arab Organization for Management Improvement, 2009)
- Baran , R. J. “Principles of customer relationship management” (Thomson Higher Education, U.S.A., 2008).
- Bazar'a, Mahmoud Sadik “The researches of Marketing for Planning, Monitoring and Marketing Decision-making” (Cairo: The publisher is not mentioned, 1995).
- Brink , D.& et.al " The effect of strategic and tactical cause – related marketing on consumers' brand loyalty", Forthcoming Journal of Consumer Marketing, 2006.