Author : Mohanambal.K 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: Android Applications are used in many areas. The proposed system facilitates to prevent or avoid accidents with the help of Android Applications. It comprises the usage of embedded systems with the Android App. The rate of accidents is increasing day-by-day. One of the reasons for accidents is the drowsiness of the driver. The predictive methods are less in numbers. The proposed system enables the driverto predict and take preventive measures and helps them to avoid the panic state. If the driver drives without the control over the vehicle then the speed would be automatically controlled. The Eye Blink Sensor (CNY 70) helps to predict the condition of the driver. If he/she sleeps then brake is applied automatically. Ultrasonic Sensor(SRF 04) attached to the Vehicle senses the obstacles in the pathway. The Gas Sensor (MQ 2) senses the smell of the alcohol, if at all the driver has consumed any. If then an accident occurs beyond all these preventive measures, a Vibration Sensor (Piezo Electric Crystal) is used to predict the unsafe condition through the vibration of the vehicle. Predicting which the current location is sent to the emergency server via GPS System.
- Prasun Shrivastava, Vikram Lodhi, Shubham Vijay Varjiya, “Vehicle to Vehicle Safety Device – An Ease for Safe Driving”, 2nd International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, 2015.
- Mahalingam D, Rajkumar P, Banu Priya R, Sudha P, “Real Time Monitoring for Drowsiness Detection Using EEG System”, SSRG International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol 2, Issue 5, May 2015
- Pankaj Verma, J.S.Bhatia, “Design and Development of GPS-GSM based Tracking System with Google Map based Monitoring”, International Journal of Computer Science and Applications, Vol.3, No.3, June 2013.
- Trupti S Bobade, Anushri S Sastikar, Anushri S Garud, U.W.Kaware, R.K.Dehankar, “Induction Motor Speed Control Using Android Application”, International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, Vol.3, Issue 2, Part 2, March – April 2015.
- A.B.Muhammad Firdaus, R.Mohamed Yusof, A.Saharul, M.H.Nuraida, “Controlling An Electric Car Starter System Through Voice”, International Journal of Science & Technology Research, Vol.4, Issue 4, April 2015.
- V.Raamya, B.Palaniappan, “Embedded Technology for Vehicle Cabin Safety Monitoring and Alerting System”, International Journal of Science, Engineering and Applications, Vol.2, No.2, April 2012.
- Vaishali D.Khairnar, Dr.S.N.Pradhan,”V2V Communication Survey - (Wireless Technology)”, International Journal of Computer Technology & Applications, Vol.3 (1), Jan-Feb 2012.
- Soyoung Hwang and Donghui Yu, “Remote Monitoring and Controlling System Based on Zigbee Networks”, International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications, Vol.6, No.3, July 2012.
- Rens van der Heijden, “Security Architectures in V2V and V2I Communication”, 13th Twente Student Conference on IT, June 2010.
- W.Enkelmann, “FleetNet – Applications for InterVehicle Communication”, Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2003, Proceedings.IEEE.