Author : A.R.Revathi 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: The security needed for humans and their belongings is more important in the day-to-day life. In the growing technological world many automated systems are being developed to alert the user about any hazards taken place in the home environment. Normally this kind of automated system will alert the user within a particular area, this can be made through using Extended Infrastructure Network. Even if user needs to be communicated wirelessly its more expensive. Considering all these factors we design the smart home security system which can be controlled by Android Application through the Internet. This robot gives live surveillance streaming about the home environment to the user Android Application. Live surveillance streaming is made possible with the help of IP Camera controlled by Arduino board. However, this robot can functioned by two modes either user mode or automatic mode. In addition to Home Security System, the robot can detect LPG gas leakage and fire accident happen in the home environment with minimum cost. Home Security System can alert the user through email and Android App notification. User address will be send to the nearest fire station, if fire accident is occurred.
- Rupam Kumar Sharma,Ayub Mohammad, HimankaKalita, DhirajKalita,“ANDROID INTERFACE BASED GSM HOME SECURITY SYSTEM”, IEEE Conference Publication 2014.
- Ren C. Luo, KuoL.Su,”THE DEVELOPMENT OF INTELLIGENTHOME SECURITY ROBOT”, IEEE Conference July-2005 .
- Ch.ManoharRaju and N.Sushma Rani, “AN ANDROID BASED AUTOMATIC GAS DETECTION AND INDICATION ROBOT”, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume VIII, Issue I, Oct 2014, ISSN 2321-3469.
- ZakiUd Din, Wee-Gin (David) Lim, “HOME AUTOMATION WITH SMART ROBOT FEATURING LIVE VIDEO FEED AND REMOTELY CONTROLLED SWITCHES”, IEEE Conference Publication 2013.
- Dr.Shantanu K. Dixit, Mr. S. B. Dhayagonde, “DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ESURVEILLANCE ROBOT FOR VIDEO MONITORING AND LIVING BODY DETECTION”, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2014 ISSN 2250- 3153.
- Mr.Vishnoo.S.K, Mrs.Aarthy.S.T, “ROBOT FOR SURVEILLANCE, COMBATING TERRORISM AND RESCUE OPERATIONS”, International Journal Of Engineering Development And Research, Volume 3, Issue 2 ISSN: 2321-9939.
- Wen-Chung Chang, Ping-Rung Chu, Taiwan, “AN INTELLIGENT SPACE FOR MOBILE ROBOT NAVIGATION WITH ON-LINE CALIBRATED VISION SENSORS”, IEEE Conference Publication 2010.
- https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardMega2 560
- https://www.parallax.com/sites/default/files/download ds/28015-PING-Sensor-Product-Guide-v2.0
- https://www.quora.com/At-what-temperature willcotton- ignite
- Professional Android Application Development, Reto Meier, WROX publication, May 2012.
- Head First Android Development, Dawn Griffiths & David Griffiths, O`Reilly Media, June 2015.
- http://www.idc.com/prodserv/smartphone-os marketshare. Jsp
- http://www.elecfreaks.com/store/download/product/S ensor/HC-SR04/HCSR04_ Ultrasonic_Module_User_Guide
- https://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/mastascu/eLessons HTML/Sensors/LM35
- http://www.engineersgarage.com/electroniccomponen ts/lm35-sensor-datasheet
- http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/phy sical-security/video-surveillance-6000-series-ipcameras/ datasheet-c78-728703.html
- https://www.adafruit.com/images/productfiles/ 2471/0A-ESP8266 Datasheet__EN_v4.3