Author : Janani.K 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: An Android is a mobile operating system (OS) based on the Linux kernel. In the current scenario, the students are the larger users of Android Applications. The proposed system is an Android Application for Engineering Institutions which allows the students to view and download their Question Banks and get notified about both the technical and non-technical events at the college. The Application is developed using Android Studio with the help of Android SDK tools. The MySQL Server is used for storing the data. It helps the users to know about the most possible questions on each chapter for the Assessments as well as the University Examinations. Key Links are provided, which directs the users to the website where the study materials are available. It also helps in knowing the performance of the students, once the assessment details of each student has been uploaded in the Institutions Academic Portal. This app facilitates the student community to have an easy access to the study materials and it can be extended by various academic institutions in future.
- Seth Y.Fiawoo andRobert A.Sowah, “Design and Development of an Android Application to Process And Display Summarized Corporate Data”, IEEE 4th International Conference on Adaptive Science & Technology, 2012.
- JulieePanse, Monika Memane and Monika Bagul, “Android Based ERP System, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing”, Vol. 4 - Issue 1, January 2015.
- YupadeeSiboopimpa, ThonthanChaipranitan, SirapatChiewchanwattana andKhamronSunat, “I am in ASEAN : A Learning Media Application On Android Operating System”, Third ICT International Student Project Conference,2014
- ManasiKawathekar, KirtiK.Bhate and PankajBelgoankar,“An Android Application for Student InformationSystem”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, Volume 4, Issue 9, September 2015.
- AnkitKarandikar, Sameer Kalantre, AjinkyaKohok, Deepak Ignale and RutujaKulkarni, “My College FinderAn Android Based Application”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology, Volume 2, Issue 1, Januray 2013
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com .easybib.easybibandroid&hl=en
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com .scribd.app.reader0&hl=en
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com .todoist&hl=en
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com .udemy.android&hl=en
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com .devhd.feedly&hl=en