Author : Prof. Aniket K. Shahade 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: Now a days to keep up secrecy and confidentiality of an information could be a vivacious field with 2 totally different approaches being followed, the primary being encrypting the pictures through cryptography algorithms victimization keys, the opposite approach involves concealing knowledge victimization data concealing algorithmic program to keep up the pictures secrecy. A content owner use cryptography key to perform the cryptography of original pictures, and employing a information hiding key a data hider will plant further data into the encrypted image although he doesn't recognize the first content, because the encrypted image contains some further information, with the assistance of cryptography key a receiver 1st decipher it then extract the embedded information and recover the first image in line with the data-hiding key.
- Lini Abraham, Neenu Daniel ,” Secure Image Encryption Algorithms: A Review”, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research volume 2, issue 4, April 2013, PP-186 189.
- Mohanraj Arumugam and Rabindra Kumar Singh,“Data Hiding and Extraction Using a Novel Reversible Method for Encrypted Image” IJREAT International Journal of Research in Engineering & Advanced Technology, Volume 1, Issue 1, March, 2013, PP-1-5.
- Kim, H.J., Sachnev, V., Shi, Y.Q., Nam, J., Choo, H.G. 2008. A novel difference expansion transform for reversible data embedding. IEEE Transaction Information Forensics and Security 3 (3), 456–465.
- M. Johnson, P. Ishwar, V. M. Prabhakaran, D. Schonberg, and K. Ramchandran, “On compressing encrypted data,” IEEE Trans. SignalProcess., vol. 52, no. 10, pp. 2992–3006,Oct. 2004.
- W. Liu, W. Zeng, L. Dong, and Q. Yao, “Efficient compression of encrypted grayscale images,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1097–1102, Apr. 2010.
- X. Zhang, “Separable reversible data hiding in encrypted image,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 826–832, Apr. 2012.
- X. Zhang, “Reversible data hiding in encrypted images,” IEEE Signal Process. Lett., vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 255–258, Apr. 2011.
- X. Zhang, “Lossy compression and iterative reconstruction for encrypted image,” IEEE Trans. Inform. Forensics Security, vol. 6, no. 1,pp. 53–58, Feb. 2011.
- W. Puech” Image Encryption and Compression for Medical Image Security” PROCEEDING OF IEEE Image Processing Theory, Tools & Applications.
- W. Puech, M. Chaumont and O. Strauss “A Reversible Data Hiding Method for Encrypted Images” Author manuscript, published in "IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging 2008 - Security, Forensics, Steganography, and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents, San Jose, CA : United States"