Author : A. Sai Pratheek 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: Each node wont have global information about the entire topology and the position of additional nodes in unstructured nodes. A dynamic feature of unstructured P2P network, occupying global behavior is so tough. Search algorithms to place the resources and to route the communication to the mark node. RW and flooding are two typical examples of blind search algorithm by this query messages are passed to neighbors without any knowledge about the probable locations of the queried resources or any importance for the route to end. The algorithms are not appropriate to route a message to target. The stated algorithm is dynamic research; this is generalizations of RW as well as flooding. Dynamic search uses knowledge based search procedures. Every node will communicate query messages more sharply to approach the mark node.
- Kai Hwang. (2008). Massively Distributed Systems: From Cluster/Grid to P2P/Cloud Computing over The Internet http://gridsec.usc.edu/hwang/TalksandPresentations/Hw ang-MasssiveDCS-April10-2008-USC.pdf. Last accessed 18th nov 2010.
- JUSSI ALA-KURIKKA. (2007). Context-Aware P2P Middleware for Mobile Wellness Applications. Available: http://www.mediateam.oulu.fi/publications/pdf/1036.pd f. Last accessed 18th nov 2010.
- Prarthana Shrestha. (2004). AUDIO FINGERPRINTING IN PEER-TO-PEER NETWORKS. Available: http://ismir2004.ismir.net/proceedings/p062-page-341- paper91.pdf. Last accessed 18th nov 2010.
- Maysam Yabandeh. (2008). Simplifying Distributed System Development. Available: http://lara.epfl.ch/~kuncak/papers/YabandehETAL09Si mplifyingDistributedSystemDevelopment.pdf. Last accessed 18th nov 2010
- Rabab Hayek. (2008). Cluster-based Search Technique for P2P Systems. Available: http://hal.archivesouvertes.fr/docs/00/34/83/13/PDF/RR-6782.pdf. Last accessed 18th nov 2010.
- Nabhendra Bisnik. (2005). Optimizing Random Walk Search Algorithms in P2P Networks. Available: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/homepages/abouzeid/preprints/ 2007comnet.pdf. Last accessed 18th nov 2010.
- Elsevier B.V. (2008). Guest editors’ introduction: Foundation of peer-to-peer computing. Available: http://www.ictoptimix.eu/images/1/1e/Foundation_of_peer-topeer_computing.pdf. Last accessed 18th nov 2010
- Sabu M. Thampi. (2010). SURVEY OF SEARCH AND REPLICATION SCHEMES IN UNSTRUCTURED P2P NETWORKS. Available: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/npa/articl e/viewFile/263/268. Last accessed 18th nov 2010.
- Emerson Ribeiro de Mello1. (2007). Evaluation of P2P Search Algorithms for Discovering Trust Paths. Available: http://www.cs.ncl.ac.uk/publications/books/papers/314. pdf. Last accessed 18th nov 2010.