Author : D.Akhila Reddy 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
- A. Acquisti and R. Gross, “Imagined communities: Awareness, information sharing, and privacy on the facebook,” in Proc. 6th Int. Conf. Privacy Enhancing Technol. Workshop, 2006, pp. 36–58.
- R. Agrawal and R. Srikant,“Fast algorithms for mining association rules in large databases,” in Proc. 20th Int. Conf. Very Large Data Bases, 1994, pp. 487–499.
- S. Ahern, D. Eckles, N. S. Good, S. King, M. Naaman, and R. Nair, “Over-exposed?: Privacy patterns and considerations in online and mobile photo sharing,” in Proc. Conf. Human Factors Comput. Syst., 2007, pp. 357–366.
- M. Ames and M. Naaman, “Why we tag: Motivations for annotation in mobile and online media,” in Proc. Conf. Human Factors Comput. Syst., 2007, pp. 971–980.
- A. Besmer and H. Lipford, “Tagged photos: Concerns, perceptions, and protections,” in Proc. 27th Int. Conf. Extended Abstracts Human Factors Comput. Syst., 2009, pp. 4585–4590.
- D. G. Altman and J. M. Bland ,“Multiple significance tests: The bonferroni method,” Brit. Med. J., vol. 310, no. 6973, 1995.
- J. Bonneau, J. Anderson, and L. Church, “Privacy suites: Shared privacy for social networks,” in Proc. Symp. Usable Privacy Security, 2009.
- J. Bonneau, J. Anderson, and G. Danezis, “Prying data out of a social network,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Adv. Soc. Netw. Anal. Mining., 2009, pp.249–254.
- H.-M. Chen, M.-H. Chang, P.-C. Chang, M.-C. Tien, W. H. Hsu, and J.-L. Wu, “Sheepdog: Group and tag recommendation for flickr photos by automatic search-based learning,” in Proc. 16th ACM Int. Conf. Multimedia, 2008, pp. 737–740.
- M. D. Choudhury, H. Sundaram, Y.-R. Lin, A. John, and D. D. Seligmann, “Connecting content to community in social media via image content, user tags and user communication,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Multimedia Expo, 2009, pp.1238–1241.