Author : G Navaneetha Reddy 1
Date of Publication :7th March 2016
Abstract: This report discusses advent of the Screen less display which is an emerging new technology, has become a good prospect in the near future for a wide range of applications. As the name implies it deals with the display of several things without the use of screens using projector. It involves the following 3 different working principles. The Visual image, Virtual retinal display, Synaptic interface. This report mainly illustrates and demonstrates how the screen less displays works and its applications in various fields of science. This technology would bring about the revolution in the field of displays and monitors that are costly, huge and are proven difficult to manage the power requirements and constraints. It is also the futuristic technological innovation.
- Screen-less Head Mounted Projector with Retrotranmissive Optics Ryugo KIJIMA, Jyunya WATANABE
- Kiyokawa, K., "A Wide Field-of-view Head Mounted Projective Display using Hyperbolic Half-silvered Mirrors", Procs of ISMAR.
- Okano, F., Arai, J., "Resolution characteristics of afocal array optics".
- SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 30 September-3 October 2001, New Orleans, Louisiana
- www.technologyreview.com/blog/mimssbits/ 25623/ videos.mitrasites.com/screenlessdisplay.html